Dear Guru

The girlfriend keeps getting sticky fingerprints all over my car. Should I,
a) Just keep wiping them off with a chamois
b) Take the car to a carwash every Sunday, or
c) Put a good protective coating of wax on the paint and just leave it at that?

Your advice is appreciated.

Dalton

Attachments

• 9020.jpg
    9020.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 688

Dutton

Lifetime Supporter
Guys, guys guys...

If artwork like this is included in a thread, can we please add a 'NSFW' (not safe for work) tag at the end of the title? Opening a thread like this in an office environment with zero toleration/appreciation for the female form comes at a huge risk...

I humbly thank you all in advance,

T.

Russ Noble

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
OMG! Is life really that serious overseas?

Next thing the 'Thought Police' will be knocking your door down...What ever happened to freedom of choice etc particularly when your choices affect nobody else?

And who has the right to impose their values and beliefs on someone else anyway? It's time thinking people took a stand on all this PC crap that is being foisted upon everyone by people with stupid agendas.

Time for a new job me thinks.....

Cheers

PS would it be OK for Pete to post unclothed provocative photos of his favourite ewe?

Last edited:
I will not look this picture any longer- I will not look this picture any longer - I will not look this picture any longer - I will.....

congratulation for the girlfriend.
trash that ugly mercedes asap...:D,its american Gigolo car...

Russ
In Englands second largest city, we no longer have christmas, we have "winterfest" less other non christian religions are offended by the celebration of christ's birth.

In much of England's corporate world, "sexual harassment" which could include a chap admiring such an image in sight of the fairer sex, could be considered sufficient to cost you your job.

Yes, in parts of our world, there are those who have nothing better to do than to take offence at anything

All I can do is thank God there are women happy to bare all on Internet for all to admire!!

Dimi Terleckyj

Lifetime Supporter
It has always amazed me that there are people out there that are offended by naked photos or something to do with sex.

Step back a minute and think about how we all arrived into this world.

A result of somebody having sex.

The whole point of human existence is the survival of the species and this is totally dependent on people having sex.
It is a basic human instinct we cannot possibly get away from or avoid.

To all those wowsers who have nothing else in their lives but to complain my answer is to go out and get a life.

No offence to anyone but just my 2 cents worth.

Dimi

Pete

Lifetime Supporter
Sadly there is a culture in the workplace that forces politcal correctness. I work at a large well know Aircraft company here in Washington state....you can probably guess which one. This beautiful picture would not fly and I could be ousted just for viewing it if the wrong person happened to walk in on me.

Pete

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
The problem is we let small vocal minorities foist their agendas on us and let them dictate to us how we should behave. In department stores in Brisbane Santa has been banned from saying "HO, HO, Ho" and now must say Ha Ha Ha. Apparently Ho is some sort of American gangland slang that is derogatory towards women. What utter B.S. F**k em; Lets start a revolt.

I'll start by posting this Photo of my girl friend wearing her birthday suit.

Attachments

• sheep.jpg
    sheep.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 535

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
Alright Pete, now I'm pissed. YOUR girlfriend looks like my girlfriend that two timing "Ho" :)
I better not find out that she knows Jac and Fran.

Last edited:
About 20 million sisters Russ and they all live in N.Z.

And their fathers who skipped town back to Aussie so they wouldnt have to pay child support, out for a good time, then back home to Mummy.

Jac Mac

Last edited:
Looks like all the self employed have to hold up the banner and wave the flag for swearing in the work place and sending emails of poor taste.
(Most I think I have sent to Russ then he sends them on to Jac mac.Hay did you get the one of the guy hanging by his penis).

My wife works in HR and IR and has told me I would last about 5min.

Pete the HO HO HO ban I have not herd of anything so stupid in all my life.
It will be a woman who came up with that because a man would not give a shit.
I can see it know my grandchildren will ask "grandad what does it mean when santa says TE HE HE or HA HA HA " Well its like this kids, Give me a break.

What they should do is go down to some of these neighbourhoods and tell them that they cant call there women Ho’s as it reflects poorly on Christmas, lets see how many takers we get on that one.

It is out of control , I am going to crawl back under my rock.

Jim

Dimi Terleckyj

Lifetime Supporter
Hi Jim
Thank god there are still a few of us that live under our own rocks and can still have a bit of fun without having to worry about the moral police and all the tree huggers and do gooders upsetting our fun.

I may be living in on different planet but it sure is a lot of fun.

Dimi

The latest outburst of PC I was told of has recently become a rule in a nearby multinational company:
Black people and white people are no longer allowed to be called that way.
They have now to be called "maximum pigmented" and "less than maximum pigmented".
Can you believe it?

PC correctness I think I can see the light, now I can mend my ways

Chris.

Attachments

• aaa light.jpg
    aaa light.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 508
Back