Bulgaria's Abandoned Children Uk Bbc2

This is a documentary on Sunday night on BBC2 at 10pm.
Probably one of the most difficult and upsetting things you will ever see. However, I think this is something people SHOULD see.
I don't mind admitting it reduced me to tears when I saw it on BBC4, there are scenes which lead you to question the humanity of some people. I just hope that the wider audience that BBC2 brings will enable changes to be made.

Simon

ps there are scenes in this programme which will stay with you for the rest of your life.

i saw a little extract on the news the other day and i,m with you about the tears you would never think people could be so cruel to one another.

The good people who live opposite me have played an important role in building, staffing and funding a home for orphans in Bulgaria. Working through the Church their daughter spent nearly 2 years over in Bulgaria to ensure the success of the project. That program makes me realise why they feel so passionate about what they are doing.

John

Steve Briscoe

Lifetime Supporter
This is a documentary on Sunday night on BBC2 at 10pm.
Probably one of the most difficult and upsetting things you will ever see. However, I think this is something people SHOULD see.
I don't mind admitting it reduced me to tears when I saw it on BBC4, there are scenes which lead you to question the humanity of some people. I just hope that the wider audience that BBC2 brings will enable changes to be made.

Simon

ps there are scenes in this programme which will stay with you for the rest of your life.

I don't have access to BBC2 with my service here in Colorado. I would like to see it so if it is posted on the net, let me know. I tried to sign the petition, but it only allows British addresses. I can't imagine how bad it is for those kids. Once again, we see what happens to the lost and forgotten when a nation and then the world forgets why we're here on earth - to help others.

Thanks for the post. Puts my tough week in perspective and makes it look like an extremely good week.

Steve

Back