lancia delta integrale ERRANI...deltone today.

well, I have noted many of u (including Fran from rcr;)) still love the legendary Delta evoluzione.
Today also here that car is becomed quite rare,and decent vehicles on the road are already growing a lot in value, cause nearly impossible to find.
Add to this the fact many japanese collectors usually come to Italy to buy Deltas (the ECV1 prototype is there now:(..we saved only the s4 ECV2 now in abarth museum).
Some years ago I followed a friend during the sale of a wonderful Evo Martini 2 (street car, not a racer) bought with blowed engine (the usual asshold using NOS on delta:mad:..)for about 10.000 euros as a non running car.
6 months later the Evo was ready to go with an original engine(same serie of Lancia Thema 2.0 Turbo i.e. still available in Torino as spare part)and was sold to a japanese for 80.000 dollars (with full original lancia club documentation..).
Unfortunately we also discover already in 2005 lancia was out of stock of many parts of the car (bonnets).

Some private teams anyway are still using Deltas in hill climbs and amatorial rallyes (also S4 ones..used by azzurro racing team: Azzurro Racing Team note those ones anyway are part of the 190 street car versions made by Lancia and NOT the original 8 officials Martini/Jolly Club driven by Toivonen.Lancia sell and still have many body parts for the s4 race car,and is quite easy convert the ugly streetable car to a clone of the real s4.The real difference was the engine tuned by abarth..).

I have found a cool rally team using a very nice and aggressive evil- evolution of the integrale,take a look at their website and enjoy looking the videos they make.
The Errani team is based in Romagna,land of car nuts (as we all here inside):
LINK RACE il portale della velocità e del rally
Scuderia Errani Team - rally mondiale e campionato italiano

enjoy:rolleyes:

Attachments

• capi-big.jpg
    capi-big.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 1,402
  • de-angelis-big.jpg
    de-angelis-big.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 393
Back