Happy New Year.

Well Folks, Us Kiwis get to see the New Year before most of you, apparently time to make a few resolutions & wishes. The resolutions are easy, just recycle last years, since most of them never happened. The Wish- yeah got a few of those but one in particular is for a Forum member- Cant tell you what or who or the wish wont come true, but I hope it does for this guy, he needs the cards to fall in the right direction for once. All the best Folks for 2008, darn such a slow typist its 12.06am already.

cheers
Jac Mac

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
Happy, Healthy, Safe and Prosperous New Year to one and all. Jac, I'm sending ALL my good thoughts your way for the forum member. Hope it helps.

Yuji

Lifetime Supporter
Happy New Year from Tokyo!

Wish everyone having good year for your toy, your family and yourself!

Best Regards

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
Yes, very happy New Years to you all! And another year that has rolled around on our odometers. Thanks to all those folk that contribute to the site and a big THANKS to Ron!

Sandy

Happy New Year to all.................and may the gear you select, provide you with the forward volocity necessary to get you where you want to go.

Be careful not to over do it. Life is too short for us all, so cheers to everyone, and enjoy !!!!

Keith

Happy New Year chaps but be careful out there tonight.....

Vision on (check) Sound on (check) click on the image for the answers...:D

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all forum members -

and while I'm at it,

happy birthday to 'LOADS of YA!'...too

Don't think I've ever seen so many b'days listed in one day -
congratualtions...

Actually - hold the b'day congratulations, have now realised that many of you have probably just entered 1.1.xx as a birthdate.... so no baby boom!:D

Back