Actual weather in australia:)

Can plz anybody kill me today telling me the temperature and weather in Australia (possibly from beach zone..).
a small actual picture will be very appreciate, thank u

here is 11,30 am in the morning. Blade runner weather.

thank u :dead:

Greetings Paolo,
I have not got any current pictures (it is 9:15pm and dark here), but today has been warm and sunny, with no rain.
Minimum temperature at Observatory Hill (near the water, in Sydney), was 20.6 C at 4:20am.
Maximum temperature at the same location was 27.1 C at 2:55pm.

Come and try it out, fly over and take a ferry around our sparkling, sunny harbour.

Dalton

Hello Paolo,
Yesterday, it reached 43 deg C at about 4pm yesterday in the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne, about 35Km from Port Phillip Bay. Minimum overnight was 35 deg C at about 4am, and maximum today was 42 deg again with hot/strong Northerly wind (from inland Au). Cool change at about 1.30 pm with wind shift to Southerly (from ocean) and rain and hail for 15 minutes. Temperature dropped to about 28 deg, sky cleared and temperature increased to about 34 deg again. At 9.45PM temp is about 28 again.

Last night forecast for Port Hedland (Northern Western Australian coast) was for a maximum of 47 deg C today.

Australia is a big place, and there is a huge variation around the country.

Can plz anybody kill me today telling me the temperature and weather in Australia (possibly from beach zone..).
a small actual picture will be very appreciate, thank u

here is 11,30 am in the morning. Blade runner weather.

thank u :dead:

Dear Paolo,

I think Your things are still ok, compare to this;

I`m sitting here in sofa, blanket around me, fever now going down after 7 days, watching out, what I see?
Remains of what was 10cm/4" of snow, now it is 1" of most slippiest ice everywhere, pissing down icy 0-+1 celc. water. Hrrrr....cold...

Every cloud have silver linings? :) Hope so.

Yet Another lovely day here today a high of 29c and the Dr was in so a nice cool breeze to go with it. :)

Here's a link to the forecast so you can torture yourself on a regular basis. ;)

And if that don't make you cry here's a WebCam of one of the local beaches. :D

Forecast for the Orlando area today -- high around 80F. The weekend may cool down to around 70F. Looks like I may have to dig out a jacket!!!

Malcolm

Supporter
Yet Another lovely day here today a high of 29c and the Dr was in so a nice cool breeze to go with it. :)

Here's a link to the forecast so you can torture yourself on a regular basis. ;)

And if that don't make you cry here's a WebCam of one of the local beaches. :D

Ha, guess if you are going to use the webcam, try and allow for the time zone difference cos at 2 am local time it is bloody dark there! Now raining here and I have to walk home from work.....

ahahah..love u guys:d:D

btw, my complain is about north italy, just late in the morning I hear a friend from sicily...+ 25 degrees, full sun, ready for a walk after a glass of wine.....
But my heart is always in Australia or NZ... u know:) (just waiting for Pete's update from Queensland...;)

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Hey Paolo, I think I made Ron's server crash by posting pics of Surfers Paradise meter maids. They are bikini clad young girls who wander around Surfers putting money into expired parking meters so the tourists don't cop a fine. Nice.
Mal's description of Melbourne's weather is quite accurate, stinking hot one minute and then an Antarctic gales blows in and freezes your butt off.
One of the reasons why I shifted to Queensland, hot sunny days and warm balmy nights.:pepper: Here is a link to our famous "D bar" surf beach.

Coastalwatch :: surfcams :: Duranbah.

The pic is also from D-Bar.

Attachments

• LOTD14012008h.jpg
    LOTD14012008h.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 341

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Jim, Nah my sun tan aint that good and neither are my surf skills.

Paolo, I forgot the meter maid, this is Sandy....Of course.

Attachments

• 0,,5533718,00.jpg
    0,,5533718,00.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 305
Back