Can they not do better than this

Got this today.

Good Day I have been waiting for you since to come down here and pick your package box which contents your $800,000.00, but did not heard from you since that time. Then I went and deposited the package with UPEXPRESS COURIER COMPANY here in Benin Republic, because I travelled to Iraq to see my boss and will not come back till next year.I want You to contact the UPEXPRESS COURIER COMPANY to know when they will deliver your package. I have paid for the delivering charges and insurance fee.The only money you have to send to them ist here security keeping fee which is $120.00 Us Dollars to received your package. BELOW IS CONTACT INFORS OF THE COMPANY Contact DR.JOSEPH RIGGAR E-mail: [email protected] Try to contact them as soon as possible to avoid increasing the security keeping fee. For your best information don't let their diplomatic agent knows the contents of this package, Is only you a n d the director DR.JOSEPH RIGGAR knows the contents of this package as he is the helps me to cash your bank draft in bank. I gave them your delivering address but you have to reconfirm it to them again to avoid a ny mistake on the delivering. Reconfirm below information to the company. Your Full Name----------------------- Your Address--------------------------- Home telephone--------------------- Office telephone--------------------- Your pic---------------------------------- Your company registration number ---------EM5507439 Code number-----------------------------------------48SEIO41 Let me know immediately you receive your package and check the contents wheather the complete of the total $800,000.00. Thanks. Mr.Andrew Kabel

Back