Onboard GT40 (rFactor mod)

Ok, seems after some months of develope the guys are finally ready with the new mod GTC for rfactor .
I have been a beta tester (well, actually I only had delivered a beta of a Superformance:D ..more than a Gt40, cause specs were taken from this forum and done under my personal request, so 427 and 6 gear shifter,with race setup).
My car was able to run at 195 mph,but they asked me not to share it (obviously) and never play online with that.
The 100% of my beta testing was done in the Norschleife.

Here u can see the nearly finished work.
I think is impressive:

YouTube - Onboard with the Ford GT40

I asked to all developers to sign u all as credits for the mod, I hope they will do that when all ready for download. ;)

It is not the real thing,but helps cure this illness.:rolleyes:

Bill Hara

Old Hand
GT40s Supporter
Hey Paolo

About halfway through the clip you get a bit of a straight and go for it, only to miss your braking point. That is classic!

Go for it Paolo - do yo want to drive my car? :eek:

Bill

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Pretty screwed up field.. Looks like either nobody was any good at qualifying or you all drew numbers for grid position...
If I was the guy in the Datsun 510, I think we'd be having a talk in the paddock after the race.. :)

I clicked on the link to youtube Paolo but it didn't work. It was obviously working at some stage due to the comments above. Just my luck...

Cam
Auckland, NZ

Back