Stretch Limo - Eastern way

Wanna feel important when turning up on important occasions (premieres etc.)?
Wanna impress your girl when picking her up?

Well, how about this one then:

Skoda Limousine

Maybe a bit too flashy, though...

Nice car, I wonder how many farmers fields he had to scour to find one that would run. I think you could do better than Marcus. You could tack 7or8 NSU Prinzes together maybe add a hot tub, flatpanel TV. Sound like a plan after the T70.

Dimi Terleckyj

Lifetime Supporter
Hey guys
I'm so jealous.
I think I will have to sell my 40 and see if I can get one of those.
Not too sure about rego in Sydney but I know I can get it registered in Queensland.
They don't seem to have any restrictions on what is legal up there.

Dimi

Your all too late, Russ Noble reckoned he was going to start a Limo service round ChCh NZ with one of those about 2 years ago, how else do you think he can spend $$$ on his GT40. So if your ever in ChCh and need a ride, dial 0800 SSKKOOOOOOOODDAAAAAA.:)

Paolo,
I think it's a toss up. You guys forget the Lada and the Yugo. A lot of Lada's sitting in farmers fields in Canada. The famous Ad line was and I quote "A Lada Car for the Money" choke gasp. Fiat 124 de engineered to 1945.
Dave

Dimi Terleckyj

Lifetime Supporter
How dare you guys bag my next car.

I have it on good authority that the welds were left that way deliberately so there could be no question about the quality.

Dimi

Russ Noble

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Your all too late, Russ Noble reckoned he was going to start a Limo service round ChCh NZ with one of those about 2 years ago, how else do you think he can spend $$$ on his GT40. So if your ever in ChCh and need a ride, dial 0800 SSKKOOOOOOOODDAAAAAA.:)

Sorry guys, you're all too late! I've bought all the originals and have started producing "nut and bolt" replicas to keep up with demand. Confirm your order now with a US$10,000 deposit to my Paypal account [email protected] to secure your place in the queue

Lim and I were staying at Jac Macs at the weekend and took along our latest venture. Created on the way down and hot off the Armco........ A shortened 230E :mad: A lot easier to build than the Skoda and more fun. Modified front and rear, done in a split second too. No pics though. Same deal, deposits US$10,000 to the same account. Thanks.

Thanks to Donna and Jac for a great weekend. They exuded typical Southern hospitality and had us rolling round the floor laughing most of the time. Jac really should keep his theories to himself, my sides are killing me!

[QUOTE Jac really should keep his theories to himself, my sides are killing me![/QUOTE]

Its not the theories, its your conscience- hell you give a man the keys to your house so that he doesnt have to sit outside in a draughty Merc in the inhospitable weather that he brought down for the weekend, & what does he do-take the damn keys halfway back to ChCh with him. Locked out of me own home & workshop, had to hotwire my ute- I dont know, he,s a bit of a worry, crap co-driver as well by the look of it--Lim definitely wont be taking him on the Paris to Dakar Rally- 90° turns on a one lane bridge are tough at the best of times!! :):)

Jac Mac

Back