Are people getting dumber?

Mike Pass

Supporter
I get more baffled and annoyed every day. Are people really getting dumber? Here are afew to kick off with of the several million available. Present your evidence here........maybe they are even worse tha I thought. I'm sure you know better than me.
Cheers
Mike

Attachments

• not_my_job.jpg
    not_my_job.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 512
  • only in usa.jpg
    only in usa.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 511
  • unicycle.jpg
    unicycle.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 513
  • trophy.jpg
    trophy.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 503
  • gun warning.jpg
    gun warning.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 507
  • wheeeeee.jpg
    wheeeeee.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 505
  • illiterate.jpg
    illiterate.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 509
  • female maths.bmp
    143.5 KB · Views: 472

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Short answer, YES!
In America we cater to the idiot. We make it wasy for stupid people to get by just fine. Education is a joke here, we only teach our children to take the rediculous tests to show their "competence" in certain subjects. (My mom is a teacher so I'll go off a little on that.)
Kids are too busy trying to be "cool" rather than learn. Elementary kids are wearing "colors" (gang colors to show affiliation) at school. Yes ELEMENTARY CHILDREN!!! These kids aren't even 10 years old yet!! Kids telling teachers to "go fu** themselves" in class. The education system in the United States is a joke, and the pay given to teachers is absolutely insulting. Most other countries and cultures appreciate educators for what they are, EDUCATORS! Without teachers we'd be a bunch of friggin idiots. We wouldn't know anything at all. The fact that teachers barely make $25,000 a year when they start out is absolutley rediculous.
My mom has been teaching for over 35 years and does specialty education where she had to pay out of pocket to further her education so she could specialize in certain areas. After doing it for the past 15 years, she has just now reached $50,000 salary. WOW. She paid about that for the courses she took in order to further her education. What a joke.
The way we handle things like this in the US is to be politically correct so we don't offend anyone and just make it so everyone has the same chance to do anything. Problem is, we're making it too easy. We're making it so that people with 80 IQ's can do the same stuff someone with a 150 IQ, just because we "have to". People are dumb. Dumb dumb DUMB!! And it pisses me off to know that everyone is trying to make their lives easier, rather than harder so they actually have to apply themselves and friggin learn something. GGGrrrrrrrr!!! Ok I'll quit my rant now.
:dead:

Laters,

Brian

Mike Pass

Supporter
An educational pair for you Brian. You were right all along!
Cheers
Mike

Attachments

• So_what_did_you_learn_in_sc.jpg
    So_what_did_you_learn_in_sc.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 280
  • pull.jpg
    pull.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 281
Back