Infidels with two wheels

Would those of you who own Sport bikes please post photos of your bike?! I recently purchased this R1 and have developed heart murmur in the process. Please DO NOT post Harlys and Phat Cruisers. Anything that weights below 500lb and have at lest 100hp is in "My infidel" category. I am interested in bikes that GT40 members OWN not cool bikes on the Internet. THANKS

Attachments

• IMG_3154.jpg
    IMG_3154.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 677
  • IMG_3146.jpg
    IMG_3146.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 693

Ron Earp

Admin
Uh oh, not sure I can play! Mine weighs slightly north of 400 lbs, barely has 100hp, and has a Harley motor.....

Attachments

• bike.JPG
    bike.JPG
    111 KB · Views: 646
Andy,
The thing seems to be running a little rich....or it has blown a radiator hose. Might want to have that looked at. <grin>

Paolo,
The Iron Shiek's black 40 is beautiful for sure.....I've seen it in person at Howard's party and the thing is first, first class. Someone said he built it in a single car gararge ??? (stunning achievement)

Probably a bit too big to be classed as a sports bike...

But hell, it has bucketloads of torque throughout the rev range so acceleration is 'adequate'... :D (GSX1400FE)

Attachments

• smlIMG_1306.jpg
    smlIMG_1306.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 444

Bill Hara

Old Hand
GT40s Supporter
Anything that weighs below 500lb and have at lest 100hp is in "My infidel" category
Hey Faili, I know this isn't modern, but it was called the 1st Superbike, weighs less than 500lbs (just) and as far as 100HP goes, I've got over 100 decibels which is very Infidel! :D

Attachments

• Bill on Bike.jpg
    Bill on Bike.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 435

Ron Earp

Admin
Ahhh, then I got to put a picture of my old CB four piper up then....over ten years gone now, at least, wish I still had it.....

Attachments

• CB750_001.jpg
    CB750_001.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 394
Back