Lifetime Supporter
Osama spotted in New Zealand....

Attachments

• osama3.jpg
    osama3.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 463

Ross Nicol

GT40s Supporter
Pete! your at your best with the girly pics, now we're back to kiwi jokes you will be struck down,obviously not in NZ with only one sheep on the bike, also NZ sheep are much happier than that one is,especially in that position.Hey Bill I don't reckon the dog's a virgin and anyway the virgins arrive after death don't they?
Ross:lol:

Osama spotted in New Zealand....

Pete, you gotta take the good with the bad, that looks far more like a back road out behind Brizzy than anywhere Ive seen in NZ, plus you & the people you voted into government seem much more receptive to allowing migrant workers in-no matter how 'short' the work permit may be!!:)

Jac Mac

TonyM

Lifetime Supporter
Is that one of Fran's sheep (I keep reading about on the forums) being unfaithful? :shrug:

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Hey, he has one of his virgins with him!

If it is a New Zealand sheep it won't be a virgin.:D

Jac you are right it does look a lot like outback Qld, and its not the Government I voted in. But you are right about the immigration policy.

Ross, the devil made me do it.;)

Not one of mine......wouldn't be seen dead on a Suzuki....

Sheep would be the last of your worries if you look anything like that Fella Fran:) In fact if a Suzuki was the only thing available & some of your adopted American friends mistook you for him I reckon you could find out how to make it go!

Jac Mac

I'd shout mint sauce and you know the sheep would go then....oops...sorry you didn't mean make the sheep go...did you!!!!

Ummmm...... I spose you could try riding the sheep to make a getaway if your that way inclined, I can only speculate as to your skills in that field:) can hardly call it bare back with all that wool to hang on to.

Jac Mac

Russ Noble

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Is Osama gay?

That looks like a young ram to me. You know what these filthy foreigeners are like!

Is Osama gay?

That looks like a young ram to me. You know what these filthy foreigeners are like!

Cant be Russ, its riding side saddle, only the female gender do that ( I wont guess which preference those tranny-whats- its have ) , ewe should have spotted that, your slipping old chap-age is catching up on you!!

Jac Mac

Russ Noble

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Ahhh, Jac Mac,

You're obviously much more familiar with the nuances of the positioning of the rear end of these animals than I.....:eek: ;) :eek: :confused:

Back