Hi I'm thinking of building kits (Robert Logan)

Re: Hi I'm thinking of building kits

Craig,

Great mate. Making progress. Mmm I was trying to attach a picture of the person who is thinking or building kits seeing it is a two year hiatus...

Attachments

• Logan page 2.jpg
    Logan page 2.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 775

Ron Earp

Admin
Re: Hi I'm thinking of building kits

Hey Bernie,

Is that picture recent or is it old? Do you have any other information to share or is this an early April Fools Day prank?

If real then this thread might get moved to the consumer watch section of GT40s.com. I'd hate for someone to send money to Robert Logan to build them a GT40 and not know the fellow they are sending money to someone who misappropriated over $500,000 of customer deposits for GT40s - and this is not counting the money his agents lost or that investors provided to him, nor monies owed suppliers.

Might be a good idea to post those links to refresh a GT40s.com newbie's memory:

http://www.gt40s.com/forum/feedback...roaring-forties-information-march-2006-a.html

http://www.gt40s.com/forum/feedback-buyers-sellers-vendors/18138-rf-update-4-24-06-a.html

http://www.gt40s.com/forum/feedback...-rf-update-5-8-06-final-creditors-report.html

http://www.gt40s.com/forum/feedback...s-saga-1-2-million-usd-gone-final-report.html

Ross Nicol

GT40s Supporter
I ran into R L at the Phillip Island Historic meeting last year. I'm going again on sunday.Just in case this scenario is repeated this year, would anyone like me to pass on a message?

Ross

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
I ran into R L at the Phillip Island Historic meeting last year. I'm going again on sunday.Just in case this scenario is repeated this year, would anyone like me to pass on a message?

Ross

Ross, do you have "007" status?:):)

Keith

Whoaa cool everyone..

Just realised that it is two years to the date that RF40 folded.

Saw this photo and could not resist.

What, like you thought it was funny -a joke, right?

There are many people here that wouldn't find that at all funny, like 1/2 million US bucks unfunny.....

Keith Aitch

Yes about as funny as your avtar

How many of the $500,000 did you happen to loose.

Mmmm if you don't understand the 'Thread' butt out.

My apologies I'm just an ignorant colonial...:D

Ron

Hi mate.

No worries we would see an end to any possible re start..

Guess I should have waited until April 1, but saw my calendar and original 'Posts' and thought aaah - close call personally.

Ron Earp

Admin
Ron

Hi mate.

No worries we would see an end to any possible re start..

Guess I should have waited until April 1, but saw my calendar and original 'Posts' and thought aaah - close call personally.

No problem, a couple of good folks PMed me and suspected it was a leg puller. I don't get worked up over it personally, all in the past. But if I see something coming back up about it I err on the side of caution and wave the warning flags.

Russ Noble

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
What is it with you Poms? No sense of humour..............?

We colonials must have developed a unique sense of humour, something to do with some of us being deported for stealing bread to feed starving families. After that everything's a joke.......:lol:

Maybe Bernie should have posted this in "The Paddock" :wrongforum:

BTW I might be a colonial but I'm not an Aussie, no convicts in my lineage!;)

Winter's approaching, this should warm things up! :pepper:

Cheers to everyone......

Hey, at least now I/We all know what the SOB looks/looked like & can be on our guard. Up til now I wouldnt have known him from any other Rat Bag in a crowd.

Jac Mac

Ron,

Yes should have left it for April 1. Then again I think the Thread would still have been an issue for some who are on the fringe.

May have made more sense if I had of been able to attach the picture to the initial post!!

Guess you may see the relevance and timing of the 'Thread' when you check your post over the next few days with a letter and forms to fill out...

Last edited:
David Morton

Again looks like I need to say..

"If you don't undertsant the thread why butt in.

I'm not sure why you are so angry about this Thread.

I see the use of "f---- stupid" etc in your post. And comments like "get a life".

I don't think you are an owner of RFGT40 or know Rob. So again what's your problem?

I think you need to relax or consider anger management.

In the interim keep out of things that you are not involved in directly and keep your rude comments off this forum.

Back