Monday in the UK

Brian Magee

Supporter
Dave,
Is that better or worse and where is England? I asume it is under that squirly bit in the middle. I am supposed to be going up to Birmingham Monday mid morning.

Brian.

Here you are Brian....:burnout:

Attachments

• Weather 2.jpg
    Weather 2.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
The charts I've been posting above keep updating themselves and as a total inept on a computer, I'm not all that sure on how to stop it.
So seeing as it's nearly Monday I'll post the latest midday Monday in the knowledge that it will change anyway.......
http://www.wetterzentrale.de/pics/brack0.gif

The winds are showing South Westerly around 30 knots so expect gusts to 45 knots. This may of course be a bit stronger as this low pressure is quite intense. The fronts swirling around the UK are called 'Occluded' and with this sort of system at this time of year , look out for almost any weather phenomena - Hail, thunder, and some seriously heavy rain fall, and some 'real' snow up in the borders.
ps the epicentre will be in Southern Wales (Where God will insert the enema tube) and the real winds will be SW England and along the South coast. Probably some amazing opportunities for photo's.

Enjoy...............

Ron Earp

Admin
You guys need a few hurricanes and tornadoes, then you'll have a whole new meaning of "low pressure" area! From the earlier pictures you'll be having a nasty day nonetheless.

Back