Anyone here really religious?

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
If so, this may not be for you. It sure has given me a new look on the Bible. It's pretty funny.

Main Page - LOLCat Bible Translation Project

For those of you who ARE extremely religious, sorry. LOL

Laters,

Brian

Ceiling20Cat20002.jpg

catgod.jpg

2678_image.jpg

Original picture...
ceilingcat.jpg

Hi Brian,

I'm sorry, but I didn't find it terribly funny.
We're a simple lot here downunder. If it doesn't involve a bird with large overhead cams or an attractive sheep, it doesn't do much for us. Unless it's really technical; we get quite worked up over roll axes or the effect of camber change on steering and slip angles.

Dalton

Those are pretty funny. I tried to find a funny photoshop of Michelangelo's Creation of Adam (or whatever it's called) painting and came up with these:
touched_hiqual.jpg

CustVal01.jpg

Aggressive_2.jpg

david.jpg

The world is a strange place.

And in the end, I couldn't find the picture I was looking for. It's a photoshop where they moved god closer to adam, and god's finger it pointing at adam's "manhood" (which michelangelo of course painted limp and small.) They also added god saying "Ha ha!" If you can picture it, it's still pretty funny....

Peter Delaney

GT40s Supporter
Brian, that's hilarious !

I can almost understand someone coming up with the ceiling cat concept, but to discover that some loony is working on a full translation of the bible into "ceiling cat speak" is just plain bizzare !!

Still, no harm done - it will keep him busy for a while (just imagine the downside if he decided to devote his "talents" & time to something more sinister) !

Its much like the kids who have the green spikey mohawks & piercings - they are looking for a shocked, disapproving reaction. So, I reckon that the best reaction is a fit of convulsive laughter !!

Kind Regards,

Peter D.

Back