new replica manifacturer (alfa romeo)

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Cool! I have a picture of the TZ2 and it's one of my favorite cars. Just looks awesome!!

tz005.jpg

Wonder what engine options it will accept...

I dunno much more about it. The discussion was from a friend of mine eating "panino and mortadella" ham near Bologna and meeting this fellow starting talk about replicas.
All my friends usually ask me about such matters....but this time I really dont know much more.
the Tz is one of the nicest Alfa ever (similar to GTO maybe smaller, isnt it?)

The introduction to the site describes Alfa Romeo as "his" were exceptional cars. There is no "his" in Alfa Romeo. There was a Nicola Romeo, but no Alfa. Makes me wonder if there's a precise understanding of the marque history here.

While the TZ2 is a lovely car, it's really the 33 stradale that needs to be produced by one of the top tier replica manufacturers: YouTube - 33 stradale sound

Alfa means "Anonima Lombarda Fabbrica Autoveicoli " and ing. Romeo was one of its owner/developer (producing also airplanes before wars,usually copying british planes,with a different engine.).

Mercy Hellem :), but unfortunately I am Italiano and I can never be able to drive here a ferrari replica down here.
They will jail me at once, give too high penalty and nearly surely destroy my 57.000 euro new red clone.

Really safer and cheaper wait and seach an unknown too low shape Ford from the 60s ;)
P4s and 206s are NOT allowed here, unless u have some VIP friends helping u (and a very heavy wallet to offer something to all theme ...u know what I mean)

Back