customer feedback.....

Malcolm

Supporter
Was scanning through ebay and came across an ad for a power upgrade for a Mazda MX5 (Miata) as they really need all the power they can get!

Anyway this ad had some "positive feedback" from its customers and emails as well so they choose to put this up to help sell....check out the 2nd email....

"We have customer after customer emailing us with how happy they are with there tuning module, just 2 sample email's for you:

User: Gntforme, "Left your feedback before fitting this item. and all i can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!REVS QUICKER WHEN IT GETS TO 4700 YOU FEEL A DEFINATE KICK IN THE BACK AND THE POWER INCREASE IS STAGGERING THANK YOU....MY MAZDA MX3 V6 HAS TURNED INTO A FLYING MACHINE"

User: Andyngina, "cheers ma can definitely confirm its working great on my passat 90 bhp you said prolly 8bhp more id say definitely more it goes as good as my audi a4 19 tdi not to sure what bhp but told it was 110 or 115 only just bought the car to replace the audi and was gna resell it coz power was crap but definitely keeping it now"

Just 2 of the many emails we receive every day from happy customers, 1000's more!
Please send us yours once you have purchased the modification! "

Marks out of ten please for encouraging the next guy to part with the money?

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Is this one of those guys that's selling a resistor to put into the coolant temp circuit and calling it a "Performance Chip" ???
Probably also has some electric superchargers for sale as well but you have to look past the under-chassis neon light tube section to find them.
If you make it to the tail-pipe propellors, you went too far! :D

Back