Got a favor to ask you guys...

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Hey everyone,
I have been working towards and recently finished the process to get my Real Estate License in Texas. I'm not going to focus on residential as that's an extremely violent market at the moment. I am mainly going to focus on Farm & Ranch and Commercial properties. My broker said the best thing for me to do starting out, is to get addresses of everyone I know in Texas and send them a letter telling them what I'm doing now. So, my favor to ask of you is, if you want, please PM me your address if you live in Texas, are interested in purchasing land in Texas, or have an address of a friend or relative in Texas. I would really appreciate any help that you guys can give a newbie Real Estate Agent. You guys are an extremely diverse group and there's a lot of knowledge in this club, so I'll take whatever is offered. Thanks in advance for your help.

Laters,

Brian

PS
I recently moved from Austin to more north central Texas near Dallas and Abeline in a small town called Brownwood. That may answer some logistic questions. LOL

Back