VF- 84 jolly roger F-14 help needed

I am curretly building one of my favourite planes,the F-14A
AL SOLDATINO MODELLISMO

My idea was to finish the plane in vf-84 jolly rogers in the low viz configuration used during the 80s (as well for the standard missiles config 4 phoenix, 2 sparrows and 2 sidewinders)

Can anybody help me in finding some pictures of low viz camo planes?

:d I ask u all cause wellknow many of u know a LOT about planes.

Thnk u

Grazie Scott,
The decals I have here are the one in the following picture.
They are an old remaining part from Superscale decal sheet 48-327 but they still have the AJ letters near the skull.

My box is the Vx-4 Evaluatos black bunny Tomcat, but I prefer make an operative plane (if I am not wrong is only the vx4 squadron leader using the shiny black livery with playboy bunny over the Tomcat tailerons:lipsrsealed:).

...Searching around also for the FS code numbers about the painting scheme.:thumbsup:

Attachments

• DSCF0004.jpg
    DSCF0004.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 211
Paulo,
You are correct. Only 1 plane was painted in the gloss black with Playboy bunny. VX-4 was stationed at Point Mugu NAS which was/is a weapons test and evaluation squadron. I grew up just down the road and was lucky enough to sit in that very jet when I was a kid. A friend that was a firefighter on the base arranged that. Didn't get much better than that for a 10 year old.

Paulo,
You are correct. Only 1 plane was painted in the gloss black with Playboy bunny. VX-4 was stationed at Point Mugu NAS which was/is a weapons test and evaluation squadron. I grew up just down the road and was lucky enough to sit in that very jet when I was a kid. A friend that was a firefighter on the base arranged that. Didn't get much better than that for a 10 year old.

imho a too great experience to see that too nice big cat live! :D
I just dream about it...till I see some Navy Tomcats in Piacenza airbase (Piacenza is far from the sea..but I always forget a Tomcat needs 10 minutes to reach the Forrestal in napoli bay ;))

Pete,
I remember both the F-4 and the F-14 being used. Unfortunately never got to sit in the Phantom. I grew up in Oxnard and went to Hueneme High. You?

Back