Suppliers: Stainless Kitchen sinks and taps

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
Dave, I can't help you with the kitchen renovation, but I sent you a pm on a different matter.

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
David

I saw a unit like that in John Lewis Kingston a couple of years back.

Also check with Maurice Lay Kitchens Mlay.co.uk (Used to have an outlet in Hampton / Feltham border behind Moss head office. Get their catalogue and a fitter should be able to get 35 - 40 off list

Ian

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Thanks Ian.
Yes JL did stock them until apparently there was a big falling out with Alno kitchens.
So far I've managed 15% which is derisory. This thing is so big I need to send a trailer to Germany to collect it as it wont go in my explorer unless I dismantle it so a 15% discount if I collect it is taking the piss.
Gregg, Sorry - reconstructed my address book and lost quite a few contacts. Give gta91740 an email as he's big mates with him I think.
Dave

David,

I´ve got a brand new ALNO kitchen myself. In terms of quality you can´t do wrong.

Since they´re very nearby I´d be too happy not only helping you loading all that stuff
but having a nice beer with you on that occasion.

Cheers,

Marcus

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
John - thank you - I'm just back in from Mugello today so I'll give them a phone call and see what they can do. They may be able to copy exactly what I want.
Marcus, - It's the Rieber Round Water station idea that I particularly want to use and the company that makes them is based at Hoffmannstraße 44
D - 72770 Reutlingen. For the rest of the kitchen, I think I may use Miele who have a planning department not that far away from my home. The beer sounds very good though. We don't need a kitchen as the catalyst for a beer...........
I have another friend at Vitaphone Racing in Herborn trying to get some sort of deal for me.
Dimi - I've got a kitchen sink in my Mercedes .......van !

Thanks for all the input everyone - Much appreciated.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Thanks Paolo,
Had a look in Bologna and Verona - just amazing designs some at amazing prices as well. One shop in Verona offered to design it for me and the price for design only? I asked if she had got confused and the date should not have the € sign in front of it. All absolutely stunning though.
The Cucine's were nice as well !!!

David,
consider when u are in Monza for any motorsport event, there is a little town named Lissone very near.
Lissone is the Italy's MAIN place for house fornitures, u can found incredible stuff at a very very competitive price.
My tip is to find it by yourself here, cause I have noted usually italian stuff outside country are considered just expensive toys for rich people, and that is not absolutely right.

Try make a quick search for "lissone arredamenti" in google, and u will see how many company available (too often the price depends from the machinery quality u wanna add inside..I choosed all from Bosh,Siemens and Miele)

Lissone is very very close to trucks entrance in Monza.
It is a city existing ONLY for such stuff.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Quite amazing Paolo - I buy vino in the shop opposite the Agip
on Via Gerardo de Tintori by the circuit. I have never been west of the road via Casana a villa and the place you mention is 200 m away from the shop. AAAGGGGHHHH !!!
Mugello was last weekend and the Monza Gp is some time away though there is the FIA GT race very soon though unfortunately that clashes with Lausitzring but if you are going to that race let me know.
My Italian wine trip is next week (Castle Bolognese) as I am returning to the UK after Lausitz.

Last edited:
Back