daily drive in the carribean

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
someone tell me how to copy a picture to here (again)

Paul - Thank you

Attachments

• Newacron.jpg
    Newacron.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 324
Last edited:
Hi Dave,

When you type your post, before you hit [Submit reply] scroll down - there is a button marked manage attachements, this will open a new window that allows you to upload about 6 pics as I remember. (pressing browse allows you to browse through pics on your pc)

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
I think that's taking the phrase "Less Weight - Go Faster" a little overboard don't ya think?

David,

A little off topic here but how do they calculate / manage the addition of weight in DTM ?

Is it just for the last winner or does it filter down the stack ?

Iain

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Iain,
I'll find the answer and let you know. Currently in Imola but driving over to Mugello this afternoon and I'll pop into the Audi team and hopefully let you know shortly.
I think Oliver's family will be here today so I'll pass your regards at the same time.
Dave.

Hi David

Do you take your equipment back to the UK each time or do you leave it in Europe and pick it up on the way ?

We have a web site here in Australia Home Page - Bureau of Meteorology that tracks weather patterns and maps radar pictures of the weather systems as they move up & down the coast. Generally the weather here is either on or off, extreemly dry or extreemly wet so incoming clouds are fairly easy to pick, I imagine it would be a bit harder in Europe with so many other variables influncing cloud & rain patterns.

Hope all goes well at the W/E

If you have a quiet moment ask Carl if he is ready to receive his pay back for the spider incident at school there are heaps of opportunities with really nasty spiders here in Australia

Regards

Iain

Iain

Back