• uno.jpg
    uno.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 245

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Would be like pulling a constant Wheelie-Stoppie all the time!

Don't think I have the nerve (or balance) to play that game....

Steve Briscoe

Lifetime Supporter
I may have had the balance to do that at one point when I was racing, but too many years have passed! Have a good day-

Steve

This operates on two gyros similar to the Segway so balance is not the issue anymore. The inventor/designer is an 18 year old kid. Pretty clever stuff.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
This operates on two gyros similar to the Segway so balance is not the issue anymore. The inventor/designer is an 18 year old kid. Pretty clever stuff.

I'm sorry but I have a very hard time believing that if I hit the brake really hard at 30 MPH that a couple of gyros are going to keep me from doing a face-plant into the tarmac...

I'm sorry but I have a very hard time believing that if I hit the brake really hard at 30 MPH that a couple of gyros are going to keep me from doing a face-plant into the tarmac...

It's very much segway-like. To hit the brakes, you lean back, that's what keeps you from going over the front. There is no "brake" lever or pedal, it all operates on you body motion - just like the segway does.

I do agree, I don't see the point. But you have to admire the kid's abilities!

I think its brilliant, I wish I the skills now to build that at nearly 40 let alone 18!

BTW. The automobile, aircraft and the personal computer are just some of the other 'pointless' inventions people have come with over the years. I'm sure the guy who first put wheels on the sled being dragged behind a horse had his invention derided for its unnecessary complication and fragility.

Back