Time zones

can any one give me the current time in Michagen, trying to work out a time down here to ring Fran, its now 4-30 sat arvo here
cheers John

Michigan is currently on Eastern Daylight Saving (Summer) Time, which is 4 hours behind GMT (as I'm, posting this, it's 0:53 (12:53 am)).

Here's a useful site:
Michigan Time

If you follow the link, it should show you the current time in Michigan.

Fran used to have his cell phone listed. You could call and bug him now.
Yeh rite at our astronomacle charges for an international cell phone call, would be cheaper to fly over and chat in person.
it is listed BTW
cheers John

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Hahaha, yeah you're probably right. I have friends in Adelaide Australia and I had to go buy an international phone card for like $20 and only got about 5-10 minutes talk time with them. Craaaaazy! Hope you get everything figured out.

Laters,

Brian

Chris Kouba

Supporter
For international calls Skype isn't bad. It's even free computer to computer. Just need a headset for the computer and a reasonably fast connection.

I've used it and I am pretty sure others on the forum have as well.

If you have friends overseas and you want to talk regularly, get them either Skype or Vonage. We had Vonage when we lived in London and for $24/month could call any where in the U.S. and every other Vonage number. But that's not the biggest advantage. We took it with us when we travelled and could use it anywhere. We have friends now who live in Jakarta and have Vonage and my wife speaks to her for hours every month free.

hi guys yes i have skype and use it frequently to talk to a freind in Bankok [ a mate by the way, and male] the reason i asked, is Fran wants to ring me but the time zones are up the whop, when i'm awake he's asleep, or should be, but thanks to Ben ive worked out a time and sent it to Fran so just waiting for the call now.
cheers John

Back