Who Said Kiwis cant fly

I must admitt to being one proud Kiwi right now, go Scotty Go, what a drive, and no one made it easy for him either,

and considering the predecessors that have been there and didnt quite make it , Mclaren and Hulme , he's certainly put this little country on the map
congrats Mr Dixon that was one helluva effort
Cheers John

Yes,it was a brilliant drive with great team work and well deserved win.Good on ya guys.Now all we have to do is teach the Yanks we are not part of Australia.
Cheers Leon

A fabulous day for a hard earned prize.
My claim to fame on this one, is my Mrs used to teach him English at James Cook High School in Auckland. Even then his focus was on driving, not schoolwork!

I had to have a second take when Chris Amon said he might be too old for Formula 1 though. :/

Russ Noble

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
A good win, the culmination of many years dedication. He won't make F1 now, but he's being well paid to do what he enjoys. What else is there.....Hmmm, I suppose there's his wife, what a stunner.....:heart:

Yes,it was a brilliant drive with great team work and well deserved win.Good on ya guys.Now all we have to do is teach the Yanks we are not part of Australia.
Cheers Leon

Er, where was he born?

Never mind, the fastest driver for the whole month won the race. Quite a rare thing nowadays.

Well done!

Er, where was he born?
yeh we no he was born in Brisbane, but was only there long enough for Mum and Dad to get sorted to get home.
and for what its worth, hes had to work bloody hard over the years to get where he is now, and sure Mr Giltrap sponsered him over there , but Colin dosnt throw money away , he new the guy had potential, and i no that Scott has paid back every penny, how many drivers do that.
My hat goes off to the guy.
cheers John

Back