Max Mosley..... hmmmm

I see that it has just been announced that Max Mosley has won the vote in favour of him staying put....

Hmmm

Figured this is the forum to post in as 'anything goes'.... and apparently it does in the FIA too....

I wonder if we'll now see a split with a new 'F1' superleague being formed...?

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Let's hope Paul. What a total waster. The one thing that the USA brethren might be proud of is the AAA was the first to moot getting out of the existing FIA which I thought was a particularly good comment to make.
The people who voted for him were flown in, wined and dined , and at the end of the day they only represent about 5% of the membership. Mostly east of Suez ragheads me thinks. He cannot continue. It's a total farce.
I despair ..... or I would if I gave a ----.

Malcolm

Supporter
Shoot, makes our local club politics seem really tame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have spent about 20 years on car club comittees and I don't think I ever heard of anyone doing a Mosley! Although if truth be told there was a menage a trois within a committee in a non GT40 club that I heard of.....that got pretty nasty.

Max M's role makes him a highly public figure - and as such he doesn't have a right to a private life which includes such offensive behavior. His private life is part of his public personna - it's all one and the same. His personal habits make him unfit for the job and he just needs to fade away into obscurity...

Back