really one of the best things on the market ever..

Just returned from riviera adriatica (riccione) where I found a lot of exotic cars (it is the italian california...).

After some liters of barolo and deep after-dinner meditations, finally me and my "gang" found the New corvette z06 is simply the best car around.
Too nice, american quality, impressive numbers, a true masterpiece and a very competitive price (sure..ford gt is ford gt, but think it cost nearly twice than a "ordinary" z06,..and quite hard to find also there..)
Unfortunately too many assholds still buy porsches mostly for the social immagine they gave.

There was also a lovely locan corvette club meeting, where I saw the 1957 corvette convertible. (4 front lights and bi-color, black red..)
Simply a dream...while we had fiat 500s america had such cars.
Also think down here in europe we always think to be so forwards in car...and reality is too often quite different IMHO (have some too cool tales from Jas guys returning the 24 hous of the nurburgring, but will not tell cause too many british friends here...simply I can say.. Mclaren parts?..ahahahahah nononono....:).

bravissimi americani, auto davvero troppo belle!:thumbsup:

Winding Road - Greatest Hits For Drivers 2005 - 2008

Just returned from riviera adriatica (riccione) where I found a lot of exotic cars (it is the italian california...).

After some liters of barolo and deep after-dinner meditations, finally me and my "gang" found the New corvette z06 is simply the best car around.
After that, I'm not buying the "I have no life." bit!;)

Back