original F40 coomercial

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Re: original F40 commercial

I'll put on my flame suit here, personally I think the F40 looks terrific but is a beast to drive, a bit like driving a noisy truck on steroids.
My personal all time best is Jim's P4/5, and of those available to the general public the 355F1 gets my vote.

Attachments

• ferrari-enzo-612-p45-picture.jpg
    ferrari-enzo-612-p45-picture.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 181
  • front small.jpg
    front small.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 163
Love the F40´s brutish looks...but as a sports car:
Not particularly successfull in racing and too poorly refined for road use.

F50 and Enzo faithfully follow this tradition.

Dimi Terleckyj

Lifetime Supporter
Why is it that whenever you see these cars driving on the narrow mountain roads in europe there is never any traffic going the other way and they are taking up the whole road.

It would be just my luck that anytime I get on a good stretch of road there is always a truck or a line of traffic that stops me from having a bit of fun.

Dimi

Malcolm

Supporter
The F40 race career was very long, over ten years I think. That alone makes it an awesome car. Not many lasted as long as that on the tracks. Gets my vote as a superb car.

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
I love the looks of the car
I love the sound of the car
I love the big fat nasty turbochargers on the car
I love the intercoolers looking at you from the rear window of the car
I love the fact that 2.9 Liters of turbocharged fury make 470 hp in the car
I love the big fat nasty wastegate looking at you from the rear window of the car
I love the fact that this was the first production vehicle to break the 200mph barrier

I LOVE THIS CAR!!!

A friend of mine who lives next door to a Ferrari collector in Beverly Hills quoted the guy as saying, "The difference between the F40 and all other Ferraris is that it scares the sh*t out of you when you drive it. It's uncontrollably fast and just brutal. It's a race car on the street. The F50 and Enzo are faster and have more power, but the F40 is just a monster." IMHO, that's awesome!!!

Back