new historic mod for rfactor

first impressions

Ok, finally I have now my drug.
For sure, having (still) not my gt40 here, I have to use similar drugs to keep lower my terrible sickness (due to u all guys :D) and so..thanks God I can at least love my car in virtual gaming (they call it "simulations", I think the real thing is still quite different btw..).

This new rfactor mod uses the same and so nice skins coming from Simbin GT Legends game, and after the main download (1gb :shocked: ) it ask u anyway a VALID copy of the original Gtl game (the previous link I gave u was a beta-test becomed public on File Front website, but they didnt had the permission for it from originals developers, and thats why it was available only for few weeks.The name of previous mod was GT-All).

This new mod is too nice, and finally keeps justice to my Gt40.
I really didnt know why in original Gtl the car was so slow and poor handling, I was too disappointed by that :(
From all my readings, the handling and brakes always have been a problem in originals gt40s, but what for sure was not missing was incredible engine power and torque powered by blue ovals guys.
Inside this mod the gt40 is simply a fury, too hard to drive (turns are a challenge, always,u have to push the 1st gear and use torque engine to close turns,drifting nearly always,and making all other players looking at u and looking at your numbers to save the car...and loving u for that :D)but reminds me a lot the same difficult I had at the beginning when trying Gp legends by Papyrus, that still remains the nicest pc driving game ever done.

The difference between this new gt40 and previous one is mainly in the worst handling,cause they try to keep it more similar to originals (also if they provide inside the game Eric Rickebacher's Safir mk.5, ok..ok Eric, always sorry, will not tell it any longer.. ok ;),Man u know I love your car. Missed u in last Monza Intereuropa cup, hope u was not there cause me eh.. ;)).
Almost all previous versions were done (cause me always here..:D) giving numbers and timings done today with all your replicas (for sure we coosed the weight of a Carbon Fiber monocoque tornado, with 600 HP engine,painted in Gulf livery, wide body and really dirt in look... :heart:,in a word MY CAR)
The performances are too better (we used to compare also Martin's 6GTD timing at Silverstone, versus this harder one,...the original car is really slower than Martin GTD prototype..of course).

Spend 2 (very looong ) night playing into servers (here u can only fight with same era GTC cars....and will never find an Audi r10 TDI in starting grid with my gt40).
The playing is too cool, if u choose (as I obviously always do) to drive the 40, and u are not able to destroy it at the first turn (always damages on..) u surely will have great satisfactions in car fights.
I feel in my little as Ross Nicol :D , searching and killing Porsches wherever I go.

And in tracks where u can let the engine scream as it does...u finally push it till 200 mhp.

Too nice, really

Attachments

• ringme.jpg
    ringme.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
Back