Your wedding car picture

Seeing the wedding car posted on Franks build thread, lets try this - Post pics of your unusual / interesting / fast wedding car.

This is me driving my wife from our wedding. The car was borrowed from my retired ex boss, and had just had a multi year restoration completed.

Cheers

Fred W B

CathyFredwedding%20086.jpg

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
I'm currently looking for a nice wedding car. I get married August 8th in Austin, TX. Soooo, if anyone is near that would like to hook a brotha up... That'd be pretty sweet. Then I could post on here. hehe

Laters,

Brian

No great pics of the wedding day unfortunately. The original plan was to have the whole wedding party arrive in Cobras but the weather did not cooperate. It rained the entire day and the wedding planner ( a former friend of my wifes ) called the day before and said he just wouldn't be able to make it! So we were the last ones to leave the wedding reception. Oh well.

Luckily from then on the honeymoon couldn't have gone better. Drove the Saleen pictured from Mendocino to Ventura down Hwy 1. This picture is from Monterey. The second picture is a picture of the present that we brought home from the honeymoon....

Attachments

• 100_0676.jpg
    100_0676.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 215
  • Henry in cobra 012.JPG
    Henry in cobra 012.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 220
September 14th 2007:

My wife and my car...

Attachments

• Ze_wedding_car_and_ze_bride.jpg
    Ze_wedding_car_and_ze_bride.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:
My wedding car was a 1930's Austin Heavy 12 no pictures I'm afraid but 2 pictures of cars I have used for other peoples weddings, a 1931 Rolls Royce 20/25 Sedanca de Ville now sold and a 1935 Brough Superior.

Attachments

• rolls royce 008.jpg
    rolls royce 008.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 202
  • Image017.jpg
    Image017.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 171
Back