the best replica

I don't quite know what to say. I guess it's REALLY cool, but TWELVE YEARS? Amazing! Ferrari should give him a real car for his efforts, and put that in a museum somewhere.

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
I don't quite know what to say. I guess it's REALLY cool, but TWELVE YEARS? Amazing! Ferrari should give him a real car for his efforts, and put that in a museum somewhere.

Supprisingly, EVERYONE says that!!! That has been around the block a few times. He's working on a P4 at the moment isn't he? Great stuff!!

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Ferrari should give him a real car for his efforts, and put that in a museum somewhere.

Given Ferrari's record with how they deal with "Replicas" - I would think they'd rather sue the poor b@stard....

:furious:

Sorry, I'm kinda new to this kit car crowd. Just having a tough time understanding the motivation there. Truthfully, as I am coming to understand, it looks like this guy is kinda the extreme of the replica car crowd. I come from a race backround where, more often than not, it's build it, break it, and rebuild it. Sometimes all within a matter of weeks.

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Yeah looks like it. But the craftsmanship is amazing!! This guy and his team are definitely a talented group of individuals.

Pierre designed and built the car himself from scratch. Every piece, including working gages and engine. I was lucky enough to see it in person last year at the Eyes on Design show in Grosse Pointe, MI Unfortunately I wasn't there when they started it up. Here are some photos my wife took.

Attachments

• 312 PB 01.jpg
    312 PB 01.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 358
  • 312 PB 02.jpg
    312 PB 02.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 324
  • 312 PB 03.jpg
    312 PB 03.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 305
  • 312 PB 04.jpg
    312 PB 04.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 322
Dont find anything online to show u this, but one of my cstomers, ingegner Antonio De Bartolomeis, SCRATCHBUILD in 1:10 an awesome Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato.

An incredible model, u can see it on italian modelling magazine "quattroruotine",
Quattroruotine portale motori
and a great tribute to one of the nicest aston martin ever build (but not working as this incredible ferrari)

Back