kimi behave..part 2

Come on Paolo, Kimi gets in enough trouble without you stirring the pot!
The woman sort of steps out in his path with her clipboard obscuring the kid from Kimi. She is definitely more concerned about the signature than she is for her kid sprawled out on the ground behind them! Although Kimi didn't slow his pace much as the kid busted out in tears ....that man is focused I tell you, focused!

Keith

Come on Paolo, Kimi gets in enough trouble without you stirring the pot!
The woman sort of steps out in his path with her clipboard obscuring the kid from Kimi. She is definitely more concerned about the signature than she is for her kid sprawled out on the ground behind them! Although Kimi didn't slow his pace much as the kid busted out in tears ....that man is focused I tell you, focused!

Whoa there Paulo - I think Kimi was as concerned as Kimi could be under the circumstances given that the "mother" sideswiped the nipper with her blasted clipboard which must have hurt. You will notice that he looks back at them several times - to me that shows concern.

I always thought that the British press were guilty of vilifying their own sporting heros (except soccer players - they can do what they want for £50k per week, except play the game apparently) but it looks as if the Italian press play a similar game. Paulo are they giving Ferrari big shit for having a lean period?

:worried: (this is my best, very concerned look)

Mah...
ugly to see in that fake world u neither stop to help a kid falling down.
It is exactly as happens in big cities..if u fall down, usually nobody cares of it, neither if get hurted.
Simply too ugly..even more cause he drove an italian car...where people is simply lovely and friendly (again NOT in cities).
Drive a Ferrari here ..is a party mostly for people looking at u (specially kids), cause u are lucky to have one, cause its red, cause its noisy, cause is soo different from all other ordinary coffin on the road.

This is modern formula one, we already talked about it.
Simply weird,even cause there u know there is ALWAYS a camera pointed on u (and u get payed for this too).
Think they have to learn a LOT from american motorsport, where FUN comes before all, and pilots are OBLIGED to be kindly at people going there to see u.

Thos efellows have ALL to remind they are NOT champion, NOT athletics, not skilled drivers, nothing at all. Just rich puppies gaming a sort of super playstation games and payed to do this (or they PAY to do this).
Ugly, will not be surprised if America will complely cancel all races in their country.Who cares for such people?
Do the showman..ot get a real job, kmon.. (in italy we say : VAI A LAVORARE )
Motorsport for me is really another matter. The spirit from our forum here explains too well what is a passion, and such behaves are exactly the opposite.

Back