Well guys today is the day...

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
I'm getting married today. Yup, it's T-10 hrs and 3 mins until the deed is done. I'm not freaking out YET, but I know it's going to happen. Haha At rehersal yesterday I started freaking out a little when we were all lined up to walk down the isle. Then I really started to feel it when my future bride walked down with her dad and daughter. I just hope I don't cry like a girl. Haha If I do though, they'll be manly tears of gasoline and motor oil.... That's right.... Haha

Wish me luck guys!!!

Brian

PS
I did finally get a decent car to drive away in. I think it's a CL320 Mercedes. But it's better than her F-150 or my Crown Victoria. Haha

Brian,

my best wishes and congratulations for your wedding, all the best for your joint future.

Marcus

(BTW...don´t worry about crying on that special occasion. When I was in your situation it shot through my head that it´s sure better to cry at the beginning of a marriage than at the end.)

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
All the best to you and your bride.... :thumbsup:

I hope she knows what she's gotten herself into!!!

Brian Hamilton

All the best to you and your bride.... :thumbsup:

I hope she knows what she's gotten herself into!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

She does. She's even gone out to the track that just opened in Austin that's owned by ex-Ferrari racer Bill Dollahite. She knows I'm going to race and said as long as the bills are paid, I can have my toys. (Link - Home | Driveway Austin)

It's funny, when we first started getting serious, I told her, "Now I'm a car guy, you know this. I will have multiple cars. I'm going to have a daily driver, a hot-rod, and a race car. AT LEAST. Maybe more. But the table and fridge will never be empty and the bills will always be paid. I am still a big kid and need my toys. If you can live with that, then all is well."

She said she could, but now that I'm putting that ring on her finger and she's putting one on mine... Things may change. LOL I still have time to run right? I may have gotten myself in trouble here guys... Hehe

Marcus,
Thanks for the words of encouragement. We are both dedicated to each other and making sure this works out. We have never even mentioned the "D" word in our discussions as it's not even an option.

And yes, I know I'm going to cry like a baby. Damn me and being the sensitive guy...

Congragulations Brian! Hope you have a great day (and night :laugh:).

She even comes with her own F-150!!! You'll need one of those to tow all of your toys! My wife only came with a wimpy 1993 Toyota pickup.

Anyways, good luck to you!

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Best wishes from me too. I'll be going through the same next year.

At least I don't have to worry about being mad about 40's etc as she loves it too!

Cheers,

Max

Youngster Brian,

Marriage is good,,,The Sheik as you know has many wives!! One that resides in my house, pays the bills and takes care of everything (while I drink tea and torment folks on this forum).

And the other 10 that are in my imagination:(:(

Congrats, I wish you the best. Remember, eventually, she will hate all your toys (And take revenge on them with her purse and shoes). As long as she does not hate YOU,,all is good.

Ohh,,,one last thing buy her lots of shoes. Infidel women like shoes!!!

STOP! Hold out till she trades it in for a Diesel, better tow rig you know. :)

Best wishes to you & her on your big day. You'll remember it forever.

Rick

Pat

Supporter
Good luck Brian! My bride of 37 years is the crew chief for our SCCA club racing effort and we both look forward to the GT40 rides sunday afternoons in the Central Florida hill country. It's really great.

Dutton

Lifetime Supporter
Years ago I read somewhere that Ben Franklin was credited to having said "The Constitution only gives people the right to pursure happiness. You have to catch it yourself."

In this case, Brian, it seems you have. Congrats and best wishes to you and your bride!

It's funny, when we first started getting serious, I told her, "Now I'm a car guy, you know this. I will have multiple cars. I'm going to have a daily driver, a hot-rod, and a race car. AT LEAST. Maybe more. But the table and fridge will never be empty and the bills will always be paid. I am still a big kid and need my toys. If you can live with that, then all is well."

She said she could...

I had that same chat with my bride-to-be years before we married. I'm pleased to report that not only was my bride smiling when we paid for our 40, but it was that sweet little lady I married who insisted on making the arrangements at the bank.

All the best in your future together,

Donna & Tim

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Congratulations Brian, all the best to you and your bride for the future.
BTW Mr.Sheik is right about the shoes.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Brian Hamilton

Well gentlemen (and ladies if there are any) the deed is done. We got married on 08-08-08 at 7:00pm in Round Rock, Texas. It was hot as hell, it IS Texas after all, but absolutely perfect.

I am proud to announce that I held up wonderfully and didn't cry a single tear. April on the other hand... Complete wreck. LOL She was shaking so bad and just crying so hard it was hard for me not to run up the aisle and comfort her and wipe the tears away. But I knew they were tears of joy (at least I hope they were). Hehe

The reception was friggin awesome. We supprised everyone with a tango we took dance lessons for 4 months to pull off. The song was Massochism Tango. Do a search for it, you'll like the words. She led me in the room with a leather whip and paraded me around and then we proceeded to dance our asses off. Hehe It was loads of fun.

Then Saturday night we went out with some of our friends who hung out in town. We stayed up way too late and drank way too much and had to be up waaaaay too early for our flight. We had to be at the airport at 6:00am for our 8:00am flight to Mexico. I felt like warmed over dogshit. April was fine though. LOL

We landed in Mexico and it felt like a nice humid shower. Kinda refreshing from the dry arid climate I'm used to. We were picked up and taken to our resort. WOW!! What a place!! We stayed at Eldorado Seaside Suites in the Mayan Riviera. Absolutely spectacular. Blue crystal clear water, nice breeze all the time, and great sun. I, of course, didn't tan one bit because I'm a pasty white boy. LOL April came back as a Mecican. LOL

Oh, the biggest thing I wanted to tell my GT40's friends is that I saw more of your Euro-Boobs than I have to say I cared to. LOL Apparently you guys love to run around topless, which I have no problem with. BUT, NICE BOOBS ARE A REQUIREMENT!!! HAHA! I'm just giving you guys a hard time. I missed ya. I'll show you guys pictures when I'm bored at work on Monday. :thumbsup:

Laters,

Brian

Brian,
Glad you had a great time. It's a long haul from there to the finish line, so pace yourself!! Just a not e to warn you to be careful which pics you post. Most companys these days have spyware on their computers that allow them to see EVERYTHING you post. Even if you go to your private email service. It is their computers, and their time and they feel they have a right. So save the EUROBOOBS for the home computer!!

Bill

Brian Hamilton

Hahahaha!!

I didn't take any pictures of the EuroBoobs. Wouldn't sit well with the new Misses Hamilton. ;) So you guys have nothing to worry about, or hope for in some cases. LOL Pix will come soon though...

Laters,

Brian

Brian Hamilton

Pictures...

Bride getting ready -

l_04c02fd67971b2d015a9e25aa28c0a55.jpg

Waiting for her to walk down -

l_4bf5bab20fc44655df3e78812e598d8b.jpg

April walking down the aisle, crying of course -

l_012d17bdd55d1d0aa0c9fdf1f349ccb5.jpg

Vows -

l_1d485a18ff43e8d0d540822fb9d80dba.jpg

The kiss -

l_95921da3e5b81005efc2da843f8c8978.jpg

Mexico!!

l_9619e0cb9d9e10d6c6c8fb032e8e8533.jpg

We layed on this bed on the beach and slept for over 2 hours -

l_43dba35bb2cf5575dc7ec9dc875d462b.jpg

Someone sailing just offshore -

l_e9537fb5f5d72aea6677c854e8c402e7.jpg

Needless to say, the water was perfect in Mexico. The wedding went very well. I have more pictures, but it's kinda hard to put them all up on here. I'm going to make a Photobucket album and I'll post the link to it here in a little bit.

Laters,

Brian

Back