Aussie's lead the World in new sustainable Food venture

Well I finally have to admit the Aussies have gotten a jump on the rest of us, I read in todays paper that they have come up with an idea to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and help world food shortages in one swift move. Apparently the idea is to scrap the cattle and sheep farming industry and replace them with Kangaroo farms. The forgut of existing cattle/sheep which produces the methane etc is responsible for 11% of Oz's greenhouse emissions, whereas the Kangaroo emits a negligible amount of the same gas.
Its only a matter of time before a Kiwi living in Oz works out a way to tap into the Kangaroos secret & adapt it to the Automotive world where it could be of further benefit!

All those cattle/sheep emitting gas where all imports from NZ I think Jac.
It is a conspiracy one thinks.

It may take a Kiwi to figure it out as we are to busy eating the animals on our national crest.

Jim

Ross Nicol

GT40s Supporter
I'm working on it Jac Mac, just have to work out how to convert a jumping action into rotary.Good thing is I'll be able to retain drive at the the front due to kangaroos low emissions, which could have badly affected fresh air intake.
Ross:laugh::laugh::idea:

Back