more money than intelligence

Well I think there is a book about "Fast Guys, Rich Guys, and Idiots" that has to do with cars. This guy DEFINITELY fits into at least one of these categories, and I'm pretty sure will never be in the first one.

It's good that people are trying new things... it shows they're thinking......... it's just what they're thinking that worries me!!

Keith

"more money than intelligence"

Not sure about that - some people might say that recreating an expensive '60's "disposable" GT might just fall in the same category, but I for one would welcome any effort that reflects our current freedom to innovate automotivally. Personally, I don't believe it will last much longer...:worried: Make hay while the sun shines my friends....:drunk:

I have never thought the phrase "more money than sense" made any sense. All the guys I know with lots of money seem to be very intelligent, that is how they got rich in most cases. Perhaps poor taste might be more appropriate in the above case. I suppose it is all in your perspective.

I deal with people with lots of money everyday. I can tell you that while most wealthy people know a bit about what they do in particular, one doesn't have to have a lot of common sense to end up wealthy......and visa versa.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
I like the colors, front end and the interior - That's where it stops....

Well, it's a pretty interesting engineering exercise to meld the two together, and to make it look quite polished in the final product demonstrates impressive workmanship. It may not be what most folks think of as a marriage made in heaven but that level of dedication and craftsmanship is admirable, though perhaps not tasteful.

I agree with Cliff.

But speaking of (very) bad taste...how about this one, will suffice all pimps and drug dealers around:

Attachments

• PimpsPride.jpg
    PimpsPride.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 209

Keith

I agree with Cliff.

But speaking of (very) bad taste...how about this one, will suffice all pimps and drug dealers around:

But it's the one car getting all the attention! By the way, you left out second hand car dealers and estate agents... perfect. :thumbsup:

A better name would be Retardo. Well, I don't like Lambos OR Mustangs so no big deal to me. But I don't get the connection. Why a Lambo drivetrain in a Mustang?

Back