LMS Silverstone

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Just had confirmation I'll be working there from Friday until the race finishes on Sunday. Monza is also on the cards using the DSL link that Renault owns at Silverstone on the Stowe circuit. I'm unsure of my parking position until tomorrow evening.

Anybody planning to attend?

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Dave

I should be there - just waiting for my tickets to come
I believe 12 GT40s are in and allowed in the parking area

Ian

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Ian - great news. I may just struggle to the meeting on Wednesdsy but I have an appointment up west from 17:00hrs as well - meeting Mark Reid for a beer.

Guys,

Just went to the Silverstone website and could not find the schedule. Would be great to be down there for the classic event.

Best
Dom

Hi Dave
Hi Ian
Tickets arrived today so should be at Silverstone saturday, hope we can park up all together to create a good display to support the racing GT40 drivers.

See you there
John

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
I've heard another 3 sets of tickets also arrived - including mine

See you there

Any idea on time to get entrance to the parking / display site?

Ian

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
I live next to Heathrow and will be heading up for the event tomorrow at 8 - 8:30.

I bought 2 entrance tickets and my passenger has pulled out so I have one going begging along with a seat. I also have laps booked.

Ticket is for all weekend if you wnat to go back on Sunday - I'm not and will be heading homewards at the end of proceedings on Saturday

So is anyone interested in a lift, tickets etc?

PM me with a phone number and I'll call and make arrangements

Ian

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Hi Gentlemen,
My parking position in central in the circuit, on the right before you drive over the second bridge.
Have a good time.
Dave

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
That was the decider today for the 2008 LMS series -
and it was Audi all the way. rockonsmile
Right - off to Barcelona for next weekends DTM race.
Do we have any one in the area or going to that race?

Back