Riccardo Patrese scares his wife to death :D

He he he - nice one - very funny! :lol: :laugh: :2thumbsup:

I remember taking my wife round Goodwood in Roy's Mk1 GTD on Slicks about 10 yrs ago.

After the 2nd corner she was deathly quiet and a little 'pale'....

She said she enjoyed it but strangely has not been a passenger since..:sad:

My sister got as far as pit lane - when a sudden feeling of claustrophobia had her jumping out - nothing clever about taking someone genuinely scared for a ride...

a quick traslation from wife screams:
...ok..ohh look so nice..that part of the track...what is for?..ok..ok..lets make this lap,aaagghh..its a new car!!..so drive slow,noo noo kmon,poor people, they worked a lot on this... (...speed increases..)..ohh no riccardo nono,dinner is coming up..noo noo..is soo nice to see u from outisde Riccardino...I have kids at home....butt..noo no..please noo..AAGGHHH..nooo NO NOO..i'M NOT ENJOYING THIS...AND THIS CAR IS NOT A FORMULA ONE..NONO..IT IS NOT GLUED TO GROUND..NONONO...OHH JESUS PLEASE STOP,PLEASE JUST ONE LAP....PLEASE PLEASE MAMMAAAA...NO..noooo ..NOOOO U NUT.....LOOK LOOK...NOO PLEASE GO SLOOW..MAMMA MIAAAAAAAAAAAAA RICCARDO..I WANNA LEAVEEEEEE.....PLEASEEEEE..BASTAAA STOP..U ASSHOLD..VAFFANCULOO...u will never have me inside here...TOLD U i WILL NOT COME...ohh jesus..my dinner..ohhh..

Riccardo: ...ahahah..look they are filming us! I wanna see it!

:D:D

Dimi Terleckyj

Lifetime Supporter
The first time I took my lady out for a drive in the 40 we went up into the mountains and on a good private road she got to experience 180Km/hr and also the way the 40 corners and accellerates.

When we got back all she keeps on asking is when we can do it again and I think from the way she was acting for the next week she was on an adrenalin high for the whole week.

I just feel very lucky that I have a partner that loves the 40 as much as I do.

Dimi

Rob

Lifetime Supporter
That is absolutely classic! Too damn funny. Thanks for the translation Paolo.

Ricardo knew exactly what he was doing, in complete bliss.
I understood "vaumito" without translation....

Mama Mia!
That was a great laugh, thanks Paolo

Back