The E P A a warning

I have recently joined an energy savers network for solar panels and devices that will save energy. Some will help with the total energy of the house. I also signed up for energy updates. One that I recently got was the following in an email which I have sent out to some on my email list. I thought some of you here on the forum might be interested in the content, so I am passing this on. If this violates any of the forum rules please remove it. I am not soliciting anyone to join. I just think the members of the forum should be alerted.

<table width="622" align="center" bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0"><tbody><tr><td>
</td></tr><tr><td style="padding: 20px;">
Dear Supporter of American Energy,
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recentlyreleased a draft regulationthat blueprints thousands of restrictions on carbon dioxide that will shackle the economy with government red tape and increase the price of energy.
Thankfully their plans are not law – at least not yet. But EPA is currently seeking public comments on their proposals so its proponents, the global warming alarmists, can flood EPA with thousands of comments in favor of these burdensome new mandates.
But you can fight back by joining the conversation.
The American Energy Alliance, the sister organization to the Institute for Energy Research (IER) has launched a webpage to make it easy for any American energy supporter to express opposition to EPA's radical proposal.
Unelected bureaucrats at EPA are out of control and we need your help in stopping them. With only a few days until they stop accepting public comments, please join the fight to stop the EPA from implementing their anti-energy agenda.
If you would like to opt-out of receiving further emails from the American Energy Alliance, please click here.

Thank you,

Tom Pyle, American Energy Alliance
</td></tr><tr><td style="font-family: Verdana; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8pt; font-size-adjust: none; color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-stretch: normal;" align="right"><center>
American Energy Alliance | 655 15th Street NW | Suite 825 | Washington, DC 20004
All rights reserved 2008, American Energy Alliance​
</center></td></tr></tbody></table>

Back