Serious stuff: how to get GT40 for PS2 GT4

Rob

Lifetime Supporter
OK guys.....serious business here... found this vid: GT40 in GT3

Does anyone know how I can get a GT40 into my Play Station 2 Gran Turismo 4? 1076 #7 would be ideal.... :D

Chris Duncan

Supporter
I don't think there's cheat codes to get the cars, you have to unlock them by winning races.

If you read the comments to the vid you linked they say

" How did you unlock it?????
win one of the endurance race 90lap in legani cega "

also Google "gt4 cheat codes"

I found this

"Ford GT40 Race Car '69
Win the Laguna Seca 200 Miles."

Or you can just play with a friend that already has the car like I did. It handles really well for a rwd.

Rob

Lifetime Supporter
Thanks gents,
So....immediately went in the basement and fired it up..... long story short....I'm not allowed to enter the endurance races because apparently I don't finish enough of my races... You have to have at least a 25% completion record. Didn't know I bailed out more than 75% of the time :rolleyes:

Thanks again guys.....guess I'll stick to the Aston Martin.

Ron McCall

Supporter
Rob,
Give me your address and I will mail you my memory card. I haven't played it
in quite some time. I have some GREAT cars on there! (including the Gulf GT40)

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Rob, you do beautiful work on all your cars, how come the 40 is up for sale so quickly? Or was it your intention to build one for re-sale?

Rob

Lifetime Supporter
Pete,
Thanks, that's greatly appreciated!
Intention was to build and sell from the onset. It is a self supporting hobby of mine. Some guys golf, I build....:shrug: Frankly, it won't break my heart if this one doesn't sell though.... :love:

Hope ya had a great holiday.

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Rob, have you played Forza Motorsports 2 for XBox 360? WONDERFUL cars on that game my friend!!! Here's a few of mine...

Oh, all the carbon fiber stuff I did myself. I had to create the pattern and apply it to the cars. Loads of fun I think. LOL Lemme know what you think...

Porsche 911 GT-1
PorscheGT1-2.jpg

PorscheGT1.jpg

RCR P4
P4Front.jpg

P4Left.jpg

P4Rear.jpg

P4Roof.jpg

My GT40 MkII
GT40MkII.jpg

Ferrari F50 GT
FerrariF50GT1.jpg

Ferrari FXX
FerrariFXX.jpg

And my all time favorite, the Ferrari F40 Competizione
FerrariF40Competizione.jpg

So that's some of my cars. I've done a lot more and changed a few of them up, well not these, but others. Anyway, it's an awesome game. If you get your hands on an XBox 360, I highly suggest getting the pack that comes with this game. There are different car packs & updates you can download to give you more cars (all the Ferrari's above were in a car pack I downloaded).

Have fun!!!

Brian

Rob

Lifetime Supporter
Brian,
That's crazy shit man.... you build them.... ????? Too cool. Too bad you don't have any for PS2.....

Brian Hamilton

Brian,
That's crazy shit man.... you build them.... ????? Too cool. Too bad you don't have any for PS2.....

Hahahaha! Get with the times man!! When you sell this GT40 then go get an XBox 360 and I'll build some cars for you. I have an online suspension setup calculator and everything. That GT40 MkII I have is friggin FAAAAAAAAAAST!!!! I set it up finally and it handles like a dream. I need to set up my P4 and make it handle a touch better. It's fast as hell too. I have a Masaratti MC12 and MC12 Corsa that I need to do a little suspension tuning as well. I figured out a cheat where I can get TONS of money and then buy crappy cars from my other account and that's how I transfer the cash. LOL SO, when you get the game, I can buy cars, put all the parts on them, tune the suspension, and gift them to you. No biggy.

Hit me up when you get it. LOL

Laters,

Brian

Brian Hamilton

Actually, if you want to get the GT40 and all the other cars, go out and get yourself a Game Shark 2 version 3.0 or 4.0. They should come loaded with all the cheat codes you should ever need for that game. I'm a BIG video game cheater. LOL Never on Multiplayer, but ALWAYS on Single Player mode. Anyway, they have TONS of codes for that game. How does all the cars for $1 sound? How does $10 Trillion in the bank sound? Yeah, that's the kinds of codes it has. Anyway, go get one. LOL If it doesn't come with codes on it, check here...

GameShark.com | Playstation 2 | Codes & Saves | Gran Turismo 3 A-spec Cheats

That's for Version 4.0.

Laters,

Brian

Rob

Lifetime Supporter
Good info Brian. Thanks. May just take you up on it some day....:thumbsup:

Thanks Ben. Comments greatly appreciated.

Back