I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Mr. Doug,

Happy Birthday sir!!!

60? DAYUMN!! Double my age. LOL

Have a great one my friend!!

Brian

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Happy Birthday, I'm trying to make it to 100 currently 65 not out. The cricketing fraternity will understand that. My esteemed medical advisor keeps telling me to slow down. F**k him, how do you do that in a GT40?
have a great 2009.:thumbsup:

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Thanks so much for the birthday wishes, guys! Much appreciated......yeah, I guess I must be a BHOF now......yet, I find myself hanging out with the crowd that is half my age.....they haven't kicked me to the curb yet, so I guess I must be doing something right? Can't wait for that trip to Zephyr to witness that SLC rolling off the transport, Brian......there will be a delivery party for all us Texas forum friends, right?????

Happy Birthday, I'm trying to make it to 100 currently 65 not out :thumbsup:

Pete, my motto is "I'm going to live to be 100 or die trying!" Part of that MUST be enjoying life or it's not worthwhile, anyone who tells you to slow down should take a long walk on a short pier.

Happy B-day! Keep on playin' that gui-tar,brother!
A.J.

Absolutely, Al. My S.O. gave me a digital video camera for Christmas, now I'm working on getting some decent plays down so I can start posting on YouTube.....

Happy New Year to everyone, let's hope our friends who have already celebrated the event survived both the revelry and the attendant day-after issues!

Doug

Back