For people serious about making their own cars...

For those of you serious about making their own cars, here's the sale for you!

For people not in Australia just wait a few weeks and I'm sure there'll be one of these sales in your part of the world too :stunned:

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
I'm certain that there'll be plenty of sales like this before the last bell tolls.... :(

Doug,
The plant I worked in will be closing it's doors in May of this year. Most of the equipment was a lot older than that stuff.
Dave

Steve Briscoe

Lifetime Supporter
The world wide economy was rebased at a much higher level in the last ten years. That base has now crumbled. Many credible, well run businesses are going with it. I don't know anything about this company in particular but this kind of thing is everywhere. I haven't seen this since about 1975 (oil embargo) when I bought my first car for $1,500. A 1967 Corvette convertible with a 427\435 Tri-Power that had been ridin' hard and put away wet. Got a really good deal during a difficult time. Fixed, painted and sold it a year later to pay my college bill. I had faith then that good things come out of difficult times. I still have the same faith now.

Good luck to those at this company who are impacted by the sale and good luck to those who can pick up a smokin' deal!

Back