More Forza Motorsport 2 Cars

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Hey guys, here's some more cars I have done for Forza Motorsports 2. They all have about the same theme, but it looks good and works. Never know when I'll change them around though. Haha. Let me know what you think...

XJ220CF.jpg

KoenigseggCF.jpg

MaseratiMC12CorsaCF.jpg

McLarenF1.jpg

959.jpg

Countach.jpg

GNX.jpg

Testerossa.jpg

LP640CF.jpg

Ok, here's the link to the rest...

Conquest351/Forza Cars - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I know it's a little repetitive to see each car covered in carbon fiber. LOL I'm trying to expand my creativity. I haven't quite figured out how to do a lot of things. Anyway, any constructive critisism welcome. Plus, ideas on how to change some of the cars designs around. There's some serious talent out there making graphics for these cars and I just can't do it. LOL

Laters,

Brian

Brian Hamilton

Haha, yeah. Some take just a second to do and some take HOURS! It's fun. When my wife is watching her damn girly shows, I do this stuff. Hehe. Who has an XBox 360 here?

I use to play Forza 2, but don't much anymore. I've noticed that I have to play that game quite often to stay competitive. After not playing for a couple of months I suck again.

I've bought some pretty cool looking cars on there. I'm too lazy/not talented enough to create my own.

I dont have an Xbox but i do a Playstation 3, I am sooo looking forward to when Gran Turismo 5 is released! The series has to be up there in my top 5 games of all time.

I've never played forza, but ive heard its xbox's answer to GT, how good is the game?

Brian Hamilton

I LOVE the game. My friends & I don't race because that's not where the fun is. The fun is getting 3-4 of us on a track and running around like idiots and crashing into each other at over 200mph. We'll get on the Nissan test track (big oval) and one person will turn around and go backwards and try to clobber the other guys in a head on collision. We generally turn the damage to cosmetic only because if you do simulation damage and get in one of those accidents, you're pretty screwed going back to the pits to get fixed when your car will only do 5-10 mph. LOL

You can do lots of things to the cars, engine swaps, turbo or supercharger installs, etc. It's great. There's a cool online tuning calculator that helps you set up the cars for handling, etc. Very cool stuff.

Chad, if you wanna get on and play, send me a friend request. My gammer tag is the same as my screenname on here, Conquest351.

Laters,

Brian

Ah man that sounds really good, GT5 doesnt have damage nor are you able to do complete engine swaps, however there is a good level of tuning available plus i also think there is now some exterior mods you can doother than wheels, ie spoilers etc. I am really looking forward to driving in the interior view.
Does anyone have a playstation? - I dont expect so as most people on this forum are driving the real deal!

PS3
Moto GP 08 currently burning up the disc drive. Riding in the desert at night (Losal)......what a pain! Every approach to a corner looks the same as the last.

Brian Hamilton

Ah man that sounds really good, GT5 doesnt have damage nor are you able to do complete engine swaps, however there is a good level of tuning available plus i also think there is now some exterior mods you can doother than wheels, ie spoilers etc. I am really looking forward to driving in the interior view.
Does anyone have a playstation? - I dont expect so as most people on this forum are driving the real deal!

In Forza 2 you can add spoilers, side skirts, weight reduction, brakes, suspension, tires, wheels, widen the wheels, etc. The friggin GNX has 435-35-18 tires on the rear!!! That's insane!!! Friggin steam rollers on it. Hahaha. Plus a turbocharged LS7 making 981 hp and a sequential 6 speed transmission. That thing shits & gets lemme tell ya.

I did the same setup with a Pontiac Solstice too. Hehehe. Mallet style!!

Have you guys tried the Ferrari Chellenge on the PS3. I'm hooked on it right now. The rain events are very realistic and difficult. I find the car manners are more realistic than GT5 prologue. I haven't unlocked too much yet, but I've raced a 512S, 512M, F40, F50, 550GTC along with the F430 on the challenge circuits. It's great fun.
Martin

I have a Xbox 360 with FM2, I just love my little Exige.

It is U999 and its so unbelievably quick that it is almost hard to keep the car under control.

I play forza 2 all the time. i usually drift but i love top speed runs in my 2 gt40's. one hits 262 and the other 255.

if you wanna play, hit me up my GT is : VGK ANARCHY

Back