My open letter to Pizza Hut...

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
I wrote this letter with full intent to email it to Pizza Hut about my recent experience and to vent a little. They don't have an email where I can send it to, they do however have a physical address. I called the corporate headquarters in Dallas and got all the information I need to send it to them by snail mail, guess we'll have to wait. I'll let you guys take a gander and see whatcha think...

Hello,
My name is Brian Hamilton. I am a loyal patron of the Pizza Hut empire since the early 80's when I was old enough to eat food on my own. I remember going to Pizza Hut in Alabaster, Alabama and playing video games and generally annoying my parents asking for more & more pizza. Years later, one evening at a sleepover at a friend's house, he introduced me to the BBQ Pizza. At first I was hesitant and couldn't fathom putting BBQ on a pizza where only pepperoni, sausage, canadian bacon, and other such sacred toppings dared to dwell. But I gripped my uncertainty by the throat and took a bite. It was heaven. Every time thereafter when I ordered anything from Pizza Hut, it was BBQ Pizza. Then in 1993 we moved to Austin, Texas. Texas, being known for it's BBQ and cookoffs named after the dish, I was sure would have my beloved BBQ Pizza and it may even be better than it was in boring ol' Alabama. I was sorely disappointed when I found out that it wasn't available anywhere in the state. Only select geographical areas offered my favorite dish and Texas was not on that list.

I went approximately 3 years without touching a slice of BBQ Pizza and then one day I saw it... BBQ Pizza available at Cici's Pizza. What is Cici's Pizza I wondered? I went in one day and got the buffet, in order to try their attempt at BBQ Pizza. I still remembered the taste of Pizza Hut's BBQ Pizza and figured there'd never be another place in the world which would offer such a delicacy, but Cici's didn't disappoint. Their BBQ Pizza is delicious! The problem is, now I can't remember what Pizza Hut's BBQ Pizza tastes like. I feel like I have committed adultery to the one who introduced me to this absolutely wonderful and delicious culinary masterpiece. I desperately seek your guidance on the matter.

While we're talking, I would like to address another issue. Since BBQ Pizza is not available here, I have found another piece of culinary art that Pizza Hut offers called the P'Zone. Oh God how I adore my P'Zone's! Meat Lovers with extra marinara sauce is how I always order it. You have started charging for extra sauces, I understand cost and inflation and it doesn't bother me spending the extra change to have what I so desperately love. After all, you're in the business to make money, as am I in my career. But, today I ordered my P'Zone and the whole thing has changed! The bread is different, hard, crunchy and oily. The parmesan cheese is different, no longer the long strings of cheese spread across the top of my P'Zone forming a kind of delicious but foul smelling web of Italy's finest aged cheese. The worst thing? The whole P'Zone fell apart whilst I was trying to pour my marinara sauce on it. Now, I understand improving an idea, again, I have been in jobs where change was a good thing. In this case, change is BAD. I implore you to revert all P'Zone manufacturing back to the original specification. The previous version had wonderful soft bread, and the familiar feel of the afore mentioned stinky parmesan cheese web. God how I loved those days.

So in summation, I Brian Hamilton being of sound mind & body, implore you, Pizza Hut, to revert all P'Zone manufacturing back to the original specification with soft palatable bread and the beloved stinky cheese web. I also humbly beg you make the BBQ Pizza available in the self proclaimed BBQ Capitol Of The World, Texas. Especially the Austin area and Brownwood area where I live now. It would be the most incredible thing in the world if you could make this 30-year-old man's dream come true.

Thank you so much for your time,

Brian Hamilton (Pizza Hut Fan)
http://www.brownwood-tx-realestate.com/
http://www.crossplains-tx-realestate.com/
United Country - Heart Of Texas Real Estate
325-643-1515 (office)
512-276-0063 (cell)
325-643-1165 (fax)

Craig Gillingham

Banned because I can't follow the forum rules.
stop it brian your killing me....i am rolling on the floor laughing me arse off....
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

My father worked for Pizza Hut Corp back in the late 70's/early 80's. We
got to go to all sorts of store openings, met members of the KC Royals
(I have two autographed George Brett baseballs), etc.

That was the last time I enjoyed Pizza Hut pizza. The stuff they sell now
is utter crap in comparison IMHO. No Domino's, Papa John's, Little Caesar's
or Round Table for me either ...

Of course, being born in NYC, and living there for a few years, as well as
constantly returning for visits, I am kind of a pizza snob :)

Ian

Brian Hamilton

stop it brian your killing me....i am rolling on the floor laughing me arse off....
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hahaha, that was my intention. I wanted it to be funny, but make a point. My friends are all saying the same thing, "I didn't know you could write so eliquently!" Hahaha. Jerks.

My father worked for Pizza Hut Corp back in the late 70's/early 80's. We
got to go to all sorts of store openings, met members of the KC Royals
(I have two autographed George Brett baseballs), etc.

That was the last time I enjoyed Pizza Hut pizza. The stuff they sell now
is utter crap in comparison IMHO. No Domino's, Papa John's, Little Caesar's
or Round Table for me either ...

Of course, being born in NYC, and living there for a few years, as well as
constantly returning for visits, I am kind of a pizza snob :)

Ian

Yeah, I'm more of a Papa John's fan myself lately. But you can't beat the P'Zones of old or the infamous BBQ Pizza from Pizza Hut. Oh man, great stuff. LOL

Craig Gillingham

Banned because I can't follow the forum rules.
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD>Consumer Care & Advice Service
Tambrands Ltd, <?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = ST1 /><ST1:STREET><ST1:ADDRESS>Dunsbury Way</ST1:ADDRESS></ST1:STREET>,
Havant, Hants PO9 5DG​

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to you with regards to a new product of yours, namely “Tampax Compak ©”.

As a man with a “sweet tooth” (not literally). I like to occasionally rummage through my girlfriend’s handbag, for a confectionary item or two, as she too has a weakness for sugary treats, boiled sweets for example.

I’m sure already, you can tell where this is going.

Having just recently seen your televised public safety announcements/ infomercials regarding the dangers of the new Tampax Compak © (without however actually addressing the dangers themselves) I feel devastatingly ashamed and embarrassed to take you through the events that occurred just a few days ago. I would have telephoned your free advise line, I am however, still unable to speak.

Upon meeting my unusually aggressive and tense girlfriend at a café in blue water shopping centre, we sat down and ordered our coffees.

Noticing what I thought to be a “sachet” of sugar in my girlfriend’s handbag, I delved in and retrieved what seemed to be an ordinary “sachet” of sugar. Instinctively I began to shake the sachet to get all the sugar to one end. It was at this point SHE piped up, almost yelling, I quote: “I thought you were on a diet, give me that back!”

Looking rather flushed she snatched the “sachet” from my grasp and marched off to the toilets. Sugar in hand.

My initial reaction was of course anger, thinking she was poking fun at my weight problem. I then decided to relieve my anger by satisfying my “sweet tooth”. So I took my girlfriends absence as a good opportunity to get another “sugar sachet” (or two) from her handbag.

I was livid when I found she had a whole box of them! She was supposed to be on a diet too! “No wonder she keeps complaining if stomach ache!” I thought to myself as grabbed a handful.

Quickly yet easily snapping the end off the attractive plastic wrapper, I was disappointed to discover the absence of sugar, however all was not lost, as I was delighted to find within some kind of “suck sweet”. “I love boiled sweets!” I thought as I stuffed a few into my pocket for the boring shopping journey that lay ahead of me.
None the wiser, my girlfriend returned looking a lot less “concerned” and surprisingly comfortable. I assumed it was her love for shopping. We finished our unsweetened coffees and proceeded to our tedious shopping excursion.

Fifteen minutes into the journey she “just popped in” to boots ©, for something or other. While I just sat outside, bored, with only the sight of the pretty till workers to keep me occupied.

I remembered my sweets as a young girl sat next to me; I offered her one, only to get a dirty look and a back to me as she walked off.

“WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU WOMEN!!??” I shouted at her as she walked away.

Shaking my head in disbelief I popped a “sweet” into my mouth.

I sucked the ‘sweet’ and remember pulling an unsatisfied face due to the lack of flavour. I only wish that was the only thing unsatisfactory.
From here the next few hours are a bit of a blur. I can only go by what till workers, shoppers have told me and the CCTV images I have observed.

TAMPAX© (no matter how COMPAK© they are) are extremely absorbent.

Lucky enough this “sweet” was only of the “regular” absorbency, which I’m told is best for light to medium flow. Light to medium flow of what? I still wonder.

When my girlfriend ran outside to see what the commotion was about, she fought through the already gathering crowd, only to see me. WITH A RAPDLY EXPANDING TAMPON IN MY THROAT.

Within minutes, my lips had gone blue and I had lost consciousness. I am told I have my girlfriend to thank for saving my life, as it was her who discovered the empty “sachet” and realised the simple remedy to the situation.

She quick thinkingly had opened my mouth and had found the ironically named “removal chord” stuck to the roof of my mouth. She relaxed, and pulled the chord in the same direction I had “inserted” the tampon into my throat. A little bit of mouth to mouth resuscitation and I was back.

Luckily the only two things that were damaged were my throat (temporarily) and my ego, as you can imagine.

I cannot help but think that marketing such dangerous objects as “sweets” is asking for things like this to happen.

I eagerly await your reply, and hope that it will include some kind of compensation. Although I most certainly do not want any more of your “sweets”. Please do not hesitate contact me if you have any queries in the matter.

Yours Sincerely,

Craig Gillingham
<!-- --><SCRIPT src="/i.js" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT><SCRIPT src="http://www.google-analytics.com/urchin.js"></SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript>if(typeof(urchinTracker)=='function'){_uacct="UA-230305-2";_udn="none";_uff=false;urchinTracker();}</SCRIPT><SCRIPT src="http://edge.quantserve.com/quant.js" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript>_qacct="p-44naSaXtNJt26";quantserve();</SCRIPT>

Brian Hamilton

^^^

chairfall.gif
If that seriously happened, I'm going to shit myself... LMFAO!!!

Last edited:
That is in one word:

Brilliant!!!

the both of you I mean of course.

I am still a bit shaky so hard i laughed.:lol:

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Aaaaah shedep....

You too!! Don't have spell check on here. LOL

If you download the google tool bar it has a handy spell check button which works on this forum, (and everywhere else). Do that and you wont have to put up with smarties like Jac Mac:poke:and no mor spellun mstakes.

If you download the google tool bar it has a handy spell check button which works on this forum, (and everywhere else). Do that and you wont have to put up with smarties like Jac Mac:poke:and no mor spellun mstakes.

So--- when are you coming over to help me dagg the Wethers Pete? Not sure I could trust you with the Ewes!!!! :)

Back