No skiing for me!

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
No doubt you froze your ass off out there!!!!

Holy smokes!!

Sorry, didn't realise it needed an email addy to view. as I'm already registered (it's a local free paper site) it doesn't come up in my browser. Funny story though, you've got to feel for the guy though!

Heard the story about this one. It seems the lift chairs are cocked(no pun intended) up to keep snow from accumulating while coming back down the slope. That way you don't sit on a layer of snow. Well, this particular chair didn't plop back down. When you get in line for the chair you don't look back, you wait for the chair to hit your legs and you sit down and enjoy the ride to the top. With this chair cocked(again no pun) up, as it hit the guy, he went to sit down and fell backwards through the opening. The seat latch mechanism caught his ski pants and all and pulled them down, or up as the case was. The skis of course caught the opening and wouldn't allow him to fall through and onto the snow. Took about 30 minutes to get him free. Big Al and the boys were nowhere to be seen!!!! Can anyone spell L A W S U I T?

Bill

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Poor bugger, the story mentioned that the bloke had a child with him, but no mention of what happened to the kid. I assume he got off O.K.
Lucky he wasn't hurt and now has a good dinner time story.

I find it strange that you yanks talk about lawsuits whenever a mishap occurs.

Back