Drum Banging.......

Dave,

nice record, nice vid, nice daughter too.

I hope they do well with the song.
Is your daughter part of the band, or an extra for the video ?

All the best,
John.
p.s. would be good to catch up at an area meeting some time soon, hows the pills ? ;)

Well done! reminds me a little of "Sting"
Dave, were you ever a Cliff Richard and the Shadows fan?

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Very beautiful young lady Mr. Morton. Is she an extra in the vid or is she associated with the band somehow? I believe this question has already been asked, so I may just be repeating everything. LOL

Thanks so much for sharing,

Brian

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
Congratulations David. Your daughter is truly stunning and you have much to crow about. I hope it is the beginning of a long and prosperous career for her. I suspect it will, so let me be the first to request her autograph now. Tell her she has a fan base here and I look forward to her future appearances. As an aside, I would monitor this thread closely and try to determine which members you might need a restraining order against.:)

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Thank you Gentlemen. Your comments are forwarded to Sophie and I'm sure they will be appreciated.
She was not part of the group playing the music. In fact I'm not sure if she has met them at all.
I'm not a Cliff fan at all though I met him at Wimbledon after his Singing in the Rain thing. I went to see the Shadows at the Albert Hall here in London. I guess they probably had a longest long string of hits which were always on every Juke Box in Europe and their "Wonderful Land" was top of the pops while I was seconded to a forces boarding school in Paris in March 1962 - and "Apache" was played everywhere.
If you were English in Paris in the 60's (and up for it ) life was amazing. In fact, lots of things happened that year but all I remember now is Paris followed by the Cuba crisis in October. I digress.
Thank you all again. Sophie will love what you all said.

Back