My South Texas Deal...

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Remember I was talking about this big $30M sale I had working down in South Texas? Yeah well it looks like we got scammed by a Con Artist. Money never ended up being good and now he's flown the coop. So, I'm back to being broke ass Brian once again. Guess that's what I get for getting my hopes up.
:furious:

Oh well. Pitty party for one please...

On a lighter note, the seller has now decided to break up the big 3,141 acre ranch into smaller parts and sell them off. So, anyone looking for waterfront development property near South Padre Island, hit me up. I have 788 Acres (10,000 feet water front) of platted residential development property for sale. LOL ROI on this property is astronomical!! So I'm still trying. Can't keep me down, just a small stumble on the path to success!!

Laters guys,

Brian

Remember I was talking about this big $30M sale I had working down in South Texas? Yeah well it looks like we got scammed by a Con Artist. Money never ended up being good and now he's flown the coop. So, I'm back to being broke ass Brian once again. Guess that's what I get for getting my hopes up.

Laters guys,

Brian

In these times you might be less than pleasantly surprised to find your just one in a crowd:) The Queue starts here------------------------>>>>!

Guess there will be no need for RCR to worry about an SLC for you just yet!

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Grampa used to always say;

If it looks, walks and talks like a duck - odds are - it's a duck....

I feel for you Brian.. Glad to hear that the seller is willing to work with you to sell off parcels that are more reasonable in size...

Don't worry about your SLC - This just gives you a little more time to dream up the power plant and paint scheme...

Keith

On a lighter note, the seller has now decided to break up the big 3,141 acre ranch into smaller parts and sell them off. So, anyone looking for waterfront development property near South Padre Island, hit me up. I have 788 Acres (10,000 feet water front) of platted residential development property for sale. LOL ROI on this property is astronomical!! So I'm still trying. Can't keep me down, just a small stumble on the path to success!!

Laters guys,

Brian

Dang! I was itching to see/hear that 4 rotor thang.... :veryangry:

Never mind Brian, you've got plenty of time. I spent New Years on a ventilator in Intensive Care through respiratory failure and I'm just really glad to be able to read your bad news if you get my drift.. :)

Hang in there mate - it will happen....

Cheer up Brian,at least we can still have the party we were going to have;we'll just have to annoy the neighbors with something other than a 4 rotor.
Keith - Hope everything continues to improve.Keep us posted,please.
A.J.

That is business Brian. That is a lesson right there - next time you will have a better sense for these things. Good thing you didn't lose money in the deal.

Best of luck on your next venture!

Mike

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Yeah, I still have the listing. We're going to break it down to 3 larger ranches and then the 788 acres of waterfront that's platted for residential development. By my math, at the lowest selling point per lot seen in comparibles across the river, $35M could be made from the waterfront property alone when developed. And it's on the market for $7M. Talk about a ROI!!! That's 5x your investment. Plus I have a developer waiting to get to it at no cost to the land owner. I just need to get the plats today with them all split up and get to marketing them. I'm in a better mood today.

Keith,
Way to put things into perspective. I sure hope you feel better man and I hope next time I post about this thing it's good news.

I think we've all been run around the block a time or two. The thought that is always lurking in the back of my mind is "if it sounds too good to be true...."

I know that reality is a hard place to crash back too, especially after you've been talking about new houses, new cars, etc, but I really think that this kind of stuff makes us all stronger. Certainly wiser...

Back