Old Timers

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Maybe he's pointing out that sometimes you get so old that you forget to put something in your post. LOL

Keith

Perhaps he's just watching....:stunned:

That's what you do when you get older, ain't it?:shifty:

You Guys Crack Me Up.
This was supposed to be a Powerpoint presentation, but I couldn't figure out how to get it on the forum. I am still trying, but I am not the best at this sort of thing. So I hope it works. If it doesn't, I will need help. I think all will enjoy it. But I have to say, I didn't know that "nothing" would generate interest like this thread did. We must all be getting old, or people are saying that we are walking around saying nothing to ourselves, muttering something about a 40!!!

If someone knows how to get a .pps file on here let me know. If it can't be done, I will send it to whomever would like to have it. That is if I can remember what it was about???

Bill

Bill, the start of your thread here was the best in a long time. It got everyone speculating (speculating, I said) like a bunch of old timers, and was totally free range. Now your Powerpoint presentation will be interesting I'm sure, but will kill the Old Timers chat.

Dalton

To avoid this thread drifting hopelessly off topic...

Bill has reached the tender age when Old Timer's Disease (Alzheimers) begins to set in.
The Power Point excuse was just a temporary diversion until he can remember what the originally intended topic was.

How ironic, that his memory loss was the perfect demonstration, and so much better than any Power Point presentation.

Don't worry, Bill! The rest of us old farts have got your back until your memory returns.
Between us all, there are still a few brain cells left.

I'd sign my name, but can't seem to recall it just now. Hmm.....

????

Why is it that whenever you buy a new tool or part and secure it where you absolutely know where it is, that it becomes lost a week later???????

For the "old timers"

THIS IS INCREDIBLE.... Read all the Numbers...
Slowly and in Order!!
Be Careful not to MISS ANY
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 ......

now scroll down

Tomorrow I'll send the ABC's

It's so easy to amuse older people
;););)

Alright, no need to take the Micky, Jay V.
Now where was I?
Oh yes, how many GT40 owners have grey hair? I've met a couple who don't, but suspect that many do. Not that grey hair means you are a FORGETFUL old timer.

Dalton

Back