Interesting site with 3D Surface models for sale.

Hi,

I found this web site:

TYiO Infographie - Home

It got 3D surface models of a number of interesting cars including a GT40 and they're for sale, which might (I say might) be of use a scratch builder out there.

Lovely models just to loook at in their own right though.

big1.JPG

Great site Doug. Please tell me you're building the Bentley Speed 8 body over your chassis!

How's your progress?

Hi Troy,

Nope no copies of anything, I'd only make a crap job of it anyway.

Progress is as usual slow, I'm looking at a lot of business travel in the next couple of months which won't help either.

At least we've moved house now though and are basically settled there so progress is at least now possible.

If anyone needs 3D models in formats: .obj .ma or .mb let me know, I'm a animator and use Maya, If you have a specific model your looking for let me know I might have it or be able to locate it.

Joe

Yeah, when I went to school for it using Maya 5, they had told us that it would take 2 years @ 40 hours a week, just to go over every single tool and all options for every tool. One very cool thing about Maya, is that you can create custom tool or interfaces using Maya's computing language called .MEL Mel scripting is similar to programming, which give you unlimited possibilities to what can be achieved in Maya.

Back