Anyone planning a trip to Mexico soon?

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
When the wife and I were in Mexico, we were treated to a taste of some Pomegranite Tequila. Absolutely incredible! Well, we were so tired on the way back through Playa Del Carmen, we walked right past the tequila hut and didn't grab a bottle. Guess what, can't find it anywhere here in Texas.

So, I ask you, is anyone planning a trip to Mexico anytime soon? Think you can grab a couple of bottles of this stuff and let me pay you back plus the cost to ship it? I'm going to attach a picture of the bottle. You should grab one yourself, or at least take a taste. :thumbsup: The company is called Once Letras and it's called Granada I believe. The bottle is frosted glass.

Thanks in advance,

Brian

Attachments

• Tequila.jpg
    Tequila.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 370
Brian, you could try a brand called La Pinta.They have a pomegranate tequila as well and available here in the US,but a little steep in price(but possibly cheaper than going back to Mexico).It's similar to a cordial instead of being a flavored tequila and is 38 proof.If you can't find it locally,you can order it on line from Wally's Wine Shop,Westwood Blvd in LA. Good Luck.Pssst,If you bought a GT 40 instead of an SL-C,you could bring in 10 gallons of the stuff in the left tank!
A.J.

Last edited:

Brian Hamilton

Brian, you could try a brand called La Pinta.They have a pomegranate tequila as well and available here in the US,but a little steep in price(but possibly cheaper than going back to Mexico).It's similar to a cordial instead of being a flavored tequila and is 38 proof.If you can't find it locally,you can order it on line from Wally's Wine Shop,Westwood Blvd in LA. Good Luck.Pssst,If you bought a GT 40 instead of an SL-C,you could bring in 10 gallons of the stuff in the left tank!
A.J.

HAHAHA!! Yeah, with that little extra *KICK* from the left over ethanol I'd be running eh? Hell, it's grain alcohol too right? Hehehe

Brian Hamilton

Not for the car, Brian!!!!!!! As Mr Rogers would say,"Can you say 'bootleg' boys and girls?

No, not for the car. I'd install a spiggot on the bottom of the fuel cell for the tequila. Hehe. But when I'm running around, I'll just run the car on Ethanol so it's always compatible right? Just run that tank empty, fill it with tequila, take it home, drain it, fill it back up with ethanol.

:thumbsup:

I think we have a plan my friend...

Hamilton Ma Boy,

I will be in Mexico in 4 weeks, assuming I am not arrested, deported or decapitated, I will bring you a bottle.

I do not accept money,,,,you must pray and praise ALLAH and Iron Sheik for life, THAT IS MY PRICE.

I do not visit "touristy" areas,,,Playa the Carmen, Cancun or poopta Viarta,,,etc.

I am going to Guadalajara, I will look for your retched drink, if it tastes good, i will bring a bottle or two, drink them,,,,,,,,,,,,,,take photos and send the photos instead of the bottles.

Brian Hamilton

Hamilton Ma Boy,

I will be in Mexico in 4 weeks, assuming I am not arrested, deported or decapitated, I will bring you a bottle.

I do not accept money,,,,you must pray and praise ALLAH and Iron Sheik for life, THAT IS MY PRICE.

I do not visit "touristy" areas,,,Playa the Carmen, Cancun or poopta Viarta,,,etc.

I am going to Guadalajara, I will look for your retched drink, if it tastes good, i will bring a bottle or two, drink them,,,,,,,,,,,,,,take photos and send the photos instead of the bottles.

LMMFAO!!!!

:thumbsup:

Ok, well, photos are better than nothing I guess and if my purpose on this planet was to inform the great Faili of such a wonderous drink and make his blessed life that much better, then so be it. I will accept my place on this Earth to serve the Iron Sheik.

Praise be to Faili!!

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

Back