If Carlsberg did forums

I have over the years been in many many car clubs, I came to GT40's quite late trying to relive my youth as I built a 1930's style kit car in the early 80's and wanted to have another go, and wish I had discovered them and the forum earlier.

I can honestly say out of all the clubs I have belonged to, including the Rolls Royce Enthusiasts club, the GT40's is the one were all members seem more than willing to go out of their way to help a fellow member accomplish their dream.

Recently I needed a part obtainable from Home Depot, Lowe’s or Watts, that should have come with my oil pan, I tried getting this part in the UK to no avail, so I posted a request for some help on the forum, within 20mins Jack Molleur had responded with a picture of the part I needed, within an hour he said he would post me one, within a day he had posted it, within a week it had arrived, and he would not take any payment for it or his trouble.

"GT40s.com probably the best forum in the world."

Regards

Nick

Hey Nick, now I'm embarrassed (kidding)! I have had help from many others on this forum as well, and agree that we should all help one another in this spirit of completing our dream. It is the BEST forum out there. Thanks for the kudos but really not necessary. Cheap part and no trouble.

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Good ol' Jack sent me a copy of Kit Car Builder magazine as well. THANKS JACK!!!

I also have people helping me locate a certain alcoholic beverage that's not available anywhere in the US. These guys on this forum are incredible and a whole bunch of stand up people.

You guys rule!!

Brian

Good ol' Jack sent me a copy of Kit Car Builder magazine as well. THANKS JACK!!!

I also have people helping me locate a certain alcoholic beverage that's not available anywhere in the US. These guys on this forum are incredible and a whole bunch of stand up people.

You guys rule!!

Brian

What beverage are you looking for? I used to manage a pub here in San Diego, and know
a few distributors ...

Ian

Bill Hara

Old Hand
GT40s Supporter
:embarassed:i need a 302, anybody?

Look here

There are some good old engines that come out of 70's Fords here in Oz that cost the equivalent of 150 - 200 GBP. Problem is shipping it halfway around the world..... We can't use them here in GT40's as they aren't emissions compliant.

yeah, i was in melbourne last year, my band played at the espi? i came home with 500 car pics and about 20 of oz!! realized it's a nation of petrol heads!!:stunned:
australiasept06113.jpg

lovely!

Last edited:
Back