Anyone in striking distance of Brands Hatch?

Just a quickie - does anyone live close to Brands Hatch?

Only I'm now due to be there tomorrow testing the TVR again and owner has requested a different set of pads of back to back testing. Now I may be able to collect them today, but if not, I wondered if I could get them delivered to someone nearby for say 9am - and I'll then pop out and collect. (or perhaps you could drop by - Cheeky I know...)

I've not organised deliveries directly to Brands as a circuit before so am unsure of what they will allow through the gate...

Anyone.?

Paul,

I'm in Upminster, Essex.
I'd be more than happy to drop them over to you if you like? (I fancy a ride out on the bike!)

Simon

simonjrwinter at hotmail dot com

Paul,

As crew for a race team I have been to Brands on many occasions on midweek test and sponsors trackdays. I can inform you that anyone can drive into the circuit and then through the tunnel to the pit lane, so have it delivered direct. Even if there is a problem with access a call to your mobile and you'll be at the gate in 5 minutes. Use the front
A20 entrance, the paddock entrance in Scratchers lane will be closed. I live about 3 miles from Brands but I'll be at work tomorrow. Mind you I mght slope off early and watch a TVR testing.

Regards, Dave W

Back