Engine Knowledge?

Dutton

Lifetime Supporter
So, let's just see how well you think you know your engines...

Click HERE

Good luck!

(I managed to get 15 out of 17)

Ive done that one before-got the same two wrong again-guess Im a slow learner:) Those OLD Olds & Ponchos are a bit scarce in this neck of the woods.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Sorry fellas... 17/17...

I'm an old engine fan... Not the type that breaks the bolts and goes through the radiator either... :)

I'm another ancient one, that's probably why I got 12 of 17 (with a couple of correct guesses too). Randy rules!

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
This youngster got 14 of 17. I'm a big car guy and the ones I did miss, I second guessed myself and my original thought was right. Always go with your gut, that's what they teach you in school. LOL

Jac Mac,if you had missed the Y block motor you would have been hung up by the thumbs !

My Thumbs are safe Al-told you it was the Old's & Poncho's that threw me & if I had gone with that youngster Brians thoughts of first gut call it might have been 17/17, but we cannot go back can we:).

My Thumbs are safe Al-told you it was the Old's & Poncho's that threw me & if I had gone with that youngster Brians thoughts of first gut call it might have been 17/17, but we cannot go back can we:).
Just kidding,Jac Mac. My buddy had a J-2 Olds and I had to work on some of those old Poncho's or I would have missed them too.I thought some guys would miss on the Buick.

I got 9/17. The odd buick and mopar stuff threw me. I got all of the Chevy and Ford stuff right though.:thumbsdown:
Garry

I thought i got the all time low at 9 but i just pipped some one , , was the same Mopars etc that threw me, only ones i did recognise at first glance was the old Y block and the small block chevy funny that.
Kaspa

Back